rat for Staff 2020

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117871079

Total Hours Played on Flux: 300ish

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Hakkem, Genghis(Ex-staff)

About rat:

Ah man, well im a student so i spend a large amount of time doing work but while im doing it or when im not ill be playing game (mostly flux). i'm fairly tech oriented, ive built a few computers and i have a good general knowledge about computers and electronics so if someone is having computer problems im usually happy to help troubleshoot. i like to make things using electronics etc, i have a 3d printer and whenever i set it to make something i will play flux or some other game, man where that shit at. ive been apart of this community for an absurd amount of time i first found flux in like ~2014-2017 i have no idea when i started first but its been a very long time. ive played on flux alot as well im at around (greater or lesser idk) 400hrs just on flux alone and a total of 800hrs on gmod.spacer.pngI also have a little bit of coding experience noticably lua, c+ and html. i also very rarely break rules, ah shit man. i do have some mental disorders if required i can state them but i would rather not.

Reason for Application:

Im applying because the server can seem a bit lacking in a sense of justice most of the time, i seem to get on to flux a lot with no staff online and just instantly be rdmed. i belieber that i can help make that change to add a sense of justice to the server where it lacks it so. Man i also honestly hate lying.

also i want the ability to post in the discord without needing god damn links 

Previous Experience (if applicable):

No, unfortunately i do not.

Comments:man

Edited by rat
Recommendations where playing up, added a few things
  • Like 2
  • Dumb 1

+1 Actually has a good head on his shoulders. He's fair, handsome and is helpful to both new and old players, he's a fun person to hang around with and play with. Im sure you'l be a good staff who can keep the playerbase happy.

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1
22 minutes ago, Mars Bar - FLUX said:

-1 - As Aeyon mentioned, doesn't take stuff serious, constant mic spam, and break rules with no moderators on - sort of like if i was to apply...

Look, the part about me being childish is true i do in fact agree on that regard. But, the rest is simply untrue i rarely ever break rules. If you continue to stand with your statement, at least show evidence. I dont believe i have any warnings or bans on the server to my knowledge and if i do they will be for minor things. Ask anyone if i break rules and they will probably say no.