MrPickles for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48913720

Current Server Level: 18

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Kat
Bocaj
onlyinred Tim_The_Warlord

About MrPickles:

I'm an 18 year old Australian bloke from the middle of NSW. I enjoy socializing with fellow flux players. I've been playing gmod for 8 or 9 years and have over 3000 hours. I also played on the original flux servers. I'm pretty friendly with most of the current staff team. My skills include a knowledge of Hammer, as well as Lua, Java, and Python. My hobbies are reading, gaming and cooking. I am at university, studying IT, but changing to teaching at the end of the year. I also played on a previous server with FaithlessWolfe when I was a fair bit younger.

Reason for Application:

I enjoy playing on the server and want to help out the staff and take more of a leadership role in regards to players. I'm regularly on the server when there are little to no staff on and I see all the RDM thats happens. I'm also familiar with the rules of TTT server, and am willing to enforce them if this application is accepted. I really enjoy playing on the server and hate to see the blatant rule breakers.

Previous Experience:

I don't really have much experience with moderating any game servers, but I am pretty familiar with the TTT server rules.

Additional Comments:

I am also a devout pastafarian and am friendly with a majority of the Flux playerbase and have been making my own map which will be on the workshop *soonTM* and I'll be making more after.

Edited by MrPickles
  • Like 3

+1

Give this mans the staff position that he deserves, this man will rid the server of the filth and trash that RDMs and will be sure to rule with an iron fist.

In all seriousness, Mr Pickles is a very friendly person on the server and I think would make a great addition to the staff team. He is just a very likable person and anyone that doesn't like him, I have serious concerns about. I am willing to bet that he would be willing to learn how to use the systems of the server, use them wisely and correctly, and would be able to correctly punish those who have broken the rules of the server.

Good luck Mr Pickles.

• Like 1

+1

I don't normally comment on mod apps I like to keep my opinions private but as I feel like you're a very good candidate for mod I'm commenting publicly.

Now the reason I've +1ed is because you're friendly, very well liked in the community, is mature when need be, don't see you in reports at all unless it's that rare occasional accidental rdm and they normally forgive anyway, you are active in the discord an interact with the community, so honestly you would be a fantastic candidate for staff.

Good luck!

• Like 1