whowho for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220650606

Current Server Level: 44

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Higashi
lexx

About whowho:

I think a lot of people know me and I probably had a bit of a reputation for being toxic, but that was a couple years ago now. I have always followed the rules of TTT and now I also refrain from using bad language and making other players feel uncomfortable! I have reformed! I haven’t slurred in months! And I have since made friends with a lot of the people I had problems with in the past. I love my Flux friends ;D !! 

Reason for Application:

Basically lack of moderation currently. The staff team are very good, but some are more active than others, and some rarely play at all which is understandable. I have a lot of free time to lend to the server so can definitely be the missing staff presence. I think I could be a good asset due to prior experience in being Garry’s Mod staff and always trying to make the server a fun time for all. 

Previous Experience:

I was head admin and eventually co-owner of an American TTT server called All Day Gaming, which also branched out to DarkRP. Have also been admin on multiple CSS servers. 

Additional Comments:

+1 my mod app plz 

Edited by whowho
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 3

-1 for me. You got banned for your behavior towards others and general toxic attitude. Every time I check general you're harassing others. I'm not saying people can't change but its obvious to people with common sense that you refuse to.  Just because there's a lack of staff active and a vacuum to be filled doesn't mean you should fill it. Plenty of normal people to fill that spot.  Simply put, don't think you're a good fit for the role. Glhf have fun champ

• Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Kyzen said:

-1 for me. You got banned for your behavior towards others and general toxic attitude. Every time I check general you're harassing others. I'm not saying people can't change but its obvious to people with common sense that you refuse to.  Just because there's a lack of staff active and a vacuum to be filled doesn't mean you should fill it. Plenty of normal people to fill that spot.  Simply put, don't think you're a good fit for the role. Glhf have fun champ

ACB427DE-57C5-4388-AB6B-1109D2D9367D.thumb.jpeg.e56c467d66d5fc0bd9ca9c1c72ef1431.jpeg

don’t care what you think champ 🙂 !!

• Winner 1

Years? You had my name in your mouth too many times THIS MONTH bruh 😂 (and last month sheesh) pretty weird if u ask me but ig that could be good staff material

(please think of something other than calling me a whore for...watching movies with a group of people when i had covid..and that i took away ur food thread which i dont see why i would bother...)

whewge.png

whheehe.png

whwhw.png

whwhwe.png

• Agree 1