I'm just gonna, debunk this.
Leaving out the ones Flux has already, since there's a lot and you had no need to just re-word them...
2. Following isn't suppose to be scary, there's no need for warnings if you feel like you're going to be killed then watch your back.
3. Unnecessary addition, at the bottom of your rules you say: "Just use common sense, if you think something is wrong and you are unsure, message a staff member." If they had common sense they'd know that just guessing based off location + weapon is assumption and RDM.
5. This is RDM and stated in the rules that's it's not allowed. Unnecessary addition.
6. What? I don't even know what you mean by this point?
7. Stupid rule as it will bring more rdm to the table when people jokingly say "I'm proven! I'm proven I swear" People will know if you're not proven or not trust you even if you say it.
2. That's not in the rules anymore and people can warn about their C4's if they want to. It just wont be slayable if a T carelessly walks into another T's C4.
3. What? Dumb rule..what are they benefiting from doing that?
4. What do you mean by abuse the equipment? You'd have to elaborate and that just makes a long ass rule for no reason.
6. Not only is something similar to this rule said in the Flux rules it makes it look like staff are all powerful gods and the players that are keeping this server running mind you are meant to bow down?
7. This isn't allowed (in my opinion) as prop killing/pushing can make it so no one can confirm if this prop killer/pusher is a) killing traitors by pushing them off or killing innocents and b) delays the round if someones just trying to be a jackass and use a prop to attempt to kill players. Also it's mostly used for rdm so there's no need for it to be allowed.
10. Seems to be the only good rule out of this lmao
12. What the shit is a "traitor drop" this isn't minecraft, traitors aren't dropping mob loot. It's stated in the flux rules that you must claim a T weapon clearly, implying that if the person is killed because of it by another innocent then that's rdm. Anyone who suggests killing a person "because it's overtime and they're high sus" will automatically get told they're wrong.
13. You don't know if it's a random KOS, false KOSers will be punished by staff if it was rdm/killed if they're a T.
14. Common sense that if someone throws a deadly grenade(Frag grenade, Innocent Frag Grenade or Inced Grenade) they will be kos'd.
20. There's no need for this rule???????????????????????????????????? You're just trying to explain the game poorly to new players...
21. A bAN? bruh, someone didn't read the TTT Staff guidelines! It's counted as exploiting to use the !unstuck/!stuck command when you're not stuck 🙂 Which is in.....you guessed it bud! The Flux Rules
22. Teaming was in the rules as a no no but for some reason it's been taken out. My beef is with staff on that one.