whowho for Staff on TTT

On 4/30/2023 at 10:03 PM, Wookie said:

This is a joke. 😆

But no seriously, I really hope it is a joke. You know this is bad when I’ve been dragged back into this shit, and actually give enough of a damn to do this public service and say how much of a horrible idea this would be. People can change, I agree. Unfortunately, you've not proven to be one of those people yet.

You’ve historically (as recent as less than a year ago, not "a couple") been a narcissistic, attention seeking, blatantly bullshit spouting individual, who’s unprovoked harassment has genuinely affected numerous members of the community, many of whom deserved better than to have ever met you in the first place. You’ve since made zero attempts to reconcile with any of those who were seriously affected, and in fact as recently as days ago I’ve seen screenshots of you and your buddies continuing to blatantly attack some of those individuals.

That “code” that you and others were spamming in chats the last time you graced Flux with your unholy presence, is still hanging around in your mind, as evidenced with just some of the above-mentioned recent attacks. If that’s still lingering in your head and you still believe it’s funny to call people whores in secret code, who knows what else will randomly resurface in the near future? I can also see that you’ve successfully instilled to your friends all your false beliefs about other members of this community, who’re now continuing some of the same relentless unprovoked bullying that you also decided was a “funny joke”, despite it genuinely fucking with people’s mental health. Witnessing this behaviour still continuing after all this time just says to me that you’ve not changed at all.

You’re 27 hanging out with kids half your age, yet I’ve met 12-year-olds in Garry's Mod who are twice as mature as yourself. You still think you’re funny and you’ll probably get a kick out of reading this to your chums, and all that proves is that you have a lot of work to do personally before you should even consider yourself worthy of a position of power, either in Garry’s Mod or god forbid, a position in life that actually matters.

I hope you take this as genuine feedback, not any kind of counter attack or roast or whatever, you know you were terrible in the past and if you can’t admit that first then I have nothing but pity for you. Good luck with the personal metamorphosis, and I genuinely hope you choose to be a better person, for the sake of all those you’re yet to meet.

Addition after finishing. Just seen as I was typing this that you're still treating this app as a joke. In the Discord telling people to "+1 your mod app, not because they like you but because they hate milk". Grow up. I don't care who started this gripe between you two, I can't even remember how it started, and based on both your histories I still can't even make a guess. Nevertheless, this was the perfect chance for you to show that you've matured by letting go and forgiving, yet instead of being the bigger person you decided to once again treat this as a stab at another individual. Well done on proving my point.

Time to log out and hopefully never need to come back to this crap again. 🙂

Gmod player giving life advice to someone hahahhahahahahahahahha this is crackup