Game Meme giveaway

Entries are now closed, please use the react button to choose memes you like.

Dont just choose your favourite, please choose anything that you genuinely enjoyed.

On the 16th voting will close and winners will be announced on the 17th.

• Like 1

Congrats to all winners as below

First Place: Mau with Distracted Traitor

For your weeks of dedication, I have gifted you the most expensive game on your wishlist, congratulations on now owning Hitman 2 Gold Edition!

Runner Up: Taylor 1 Fear

Please message me on discord to claim your 3 games from the games list, you get first dibs for placing.

Community favourites: (44 entries = 11 winners) In order of most reacts for their meme(s)
Jack, Mau, Mau, Mau, Aurora, Mau, Mau, Mau, Mau

Tied for 10 and 11th place:
Tim, Aeyon, Zoidberg, Debla

To make life easy, since there was only 2 more memes with reacts on their memes than the number of prizes, you all win something, in Mau's case this gets you another 7 games from the list and everyone else gets 1.
Community favourite awards are in the order listed, please message me on discord at your earliest convenience with the game you would like, once it is your turn to claim, if your game is available I will send you the redemption code, if its gone, you will need to choose again.

Voting participation awards: I used random.org to chose 5 people who voted to win a game
Menace, Bayco, Huon, Japanese Milk Bread, Small Anime Girl

As above, you will be able to claim in shown order, after all community favourites prizes are given out.

• Like 1
  • Yikes 1