milk for Staff on TTT

Apologies but from my experience, Milk is not very active in the ingame TTT server, and is very prone to picking fights. However, I have seen her be fairly active with posting suggestions and giving good and useful feedback on a lot of changes/ideas in the discord.

My thoughts on the matter are quite mixed, though this is neutral opinion highlighting your negatives and positive qualities.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • omgtimthewizard 1
4 minutes ago, Nekota said:

Apologies but from my experience, Milk is not very active in the ingame TTT server, and is very prone to picking fights. However, I have seen her be fairly active with posting suggestions and giving good and useful feedback on a lot of changes/ideas in the discord.

My thoughts on the matter are quite mixed, though this is neutral opinion highlighting your negatives and positive qualities.

Thanks for your thoughts

• Like 1
  • CoolStory 1
  • omgtimthewizard 1

Neutral leaning to +1

Initially you came across as quite toxic, loud and rowdy, but as of late you have improved in your interactions with the community and levelled out significantly. thus you seem to be making a good effort to become a good staff member, but as a few others have touched on, more activity more often is key, yes you have been on a lot more regularly as of late but a bit more activity would be advantageous as to gauge if you'll stick around or not.

Other than those qualms I have, your knowledge of the gameplay is impeccable and you get along with the majority of people well, if accepted you would make a good addition to the team if the aforementioned improvements continue.

Best of luck :D

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • omgtimthewizard 1

You'd genuinely add a great dynamic to the staff team and the decisions made behind the scenes.

However,

You are very inactive, and you are not a very nice person in my view, as we've had severe strife's between us in the past. I think play a little more and be more personable on the server and in discord.

Neutral

• Like 1
  • omgtimthewizard 1
  • Kat locked this topic