Stealth for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88736612

Current Server Level: 42

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Stealth:

currently I'm studying in high school in year 12 or NCEA lvl 2 planning on moving onto university in 2 years and go for a engineers degree i like playing golf still working on getting a handy cap in it i got 2 many hours on gmod (5050) iv been playing for 6 years i was on the og flux server back in the day im good and maths and science and I am horrible at english

Reason for Application:

The reason why I want to go for staff on flux ttt is because I enjoy playing with this community this is the only server that I play that is oce region i normally play on American server but I enjoy talking with people that understand me and I don't need to repeat about 3 times for a sentence cause of my accent I want to go further in this community and i want to help the people it is rare but its not never to see that there 0 staff online and people are just mass rdming and there is no staff to deal with it so i want to help the server when there is 0 staff online to help and when there is a lot of tickets I can help when the staff are getting over whelmed or if there is 1 staff online and they need help with tickets I am non bias and I will slay anyone if they do something wrong. I normally staff on roleplay servers like imperial clone wars military rp and darkrp but i am looking to learn how to staff on ttt

Previous Experience:

the previous experience I have is on icefuse I used to be staff on imperial, clone wars and military rp

Additional Comments:

• 2 weeks later...