Doma's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56484101

Reason for ban: Toxicity/Harassment

Issuing staff member: CoiNz

Ban length: 2 months reduced to 1 month

Appeal:

I understand my words have left a deep wound to some members of this community and to those people I apologise. The two of you who I've insulted did not deserve it nor anyone who saw it deserved to read it.

My absence has left me with more than enough time to think over what I've done and who I've hurt from my actions and I wish to became a better person not only for them but the community itself.

I would greatly appreciate coming back to this community earlier than expected so I can have fun with the friends I've made along the way. Even if I was to be either muted/gagged for the remainder of my original sentence.

I am genuinely sorry for my actions and hope that I can be forgiven.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

+1 I would love to see doma return as well, I think him being gagged/muted for the remainder of his sentence would be a good compromise just so he understands the values of his words, plus I think most of the people who regularly play, including the top players at the game miss having to worry about domas skill and technical abilities lurking about within the round of TTT. 

• Like 3

+1 Considering the ban was for toxicity/harassment, remaining gagged/muted for however long his sentence is, this is easily a fair solution to combat any possible harassment in the future so I don't see why this would be an unfair action.

8 minutes ago, Smittles__ said:

+1 I would love to see doma return as well, I think him being gagged/muted for the remainder of his sentence would be a good compromise just so he understands the values of his words, plus I think most of the people who regularly play, including the top players at the game miss having to worry about domas skill and technical abilities lurking about within the round of TTT. 

• Like 4

+1 Personally this is the most sincere I've seen you be and I feel like you may have gone overboard but seeing you apologize makes me think you really do regret your actions. In my personal opinion your ban on the server should be lifted but the discord ban should be reduced by 1 month and that can remain considering it was something said on the discord not the server.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

+1

I do think Doma genuinely regrets his actions. While talking it over with him, he made it clear that he didn’t realise the weight of his words and acknowledged that things that seem like a joke to him can be quite hurtful to others. I think there would be no harm in allowing him back on the TTT server at least, as the harassment took place on Discord anyway. 

• Like 2

-1 The fact that you not only got banned from TTT for being toxic/harassing people but you then got a ban from the discord for relatively the same thing, leading me to believe that you have in fact not learnt your lesson whatsoever(that's two overlapping bans for the same thing pretty much???). You can wait it out like the rest of the minge imo, you knew exactly what you were doing and the people who are asking for your unban have even just recently took a soft jab towards someone for the thing you got banned for on Discord(?). It's not on, and you know it and you're pulling this right out of your ass. I haven't got any beef with you but this is just plain bullshitting LMAO, props to u tho ig

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

+1 i think this appeal is really sincere, and we all know that everybody likes to mess around online, so I don't think you are bad or do not deserve to be apart of the community. there's a lot of people who have been asking for you to be unbanned because they enjoyed playing with you, and although we got off on the start, but i hope there is no bad blood between us. I would like to see you unbanned and welcomed back. good luck, i hope to see you soon 🙂  (p.s. it's strangefruits)

Edited by skittle
  • Like 1

ACCEPTED 

Your ban on the TTT server has been removed. You will remain gagged and muted for the rest of the ban length. You will still be banned from the discord, and you will be placed on a 2 month probation.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1