Jump to content

CoiNz

Moderators
  • Posts

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

CoiNz last won the day on May 22

CoiNz had the most liked content!

2 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

CoiNz's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/9)

9

Reputation

  1. Good kid, has the right attitude and helpful nature. +1
  2. How leveling guns work Starting off with any gun, you have the ability to level it up via kills to a maximum of 15 levels. Every 5 levels your gun automatically upgrades itself and gives your gun a new modifier depending on the rarity of the gun. (You can only recieve mods equal too or worse then it's current rarity), the exeption to this is if you have max leveled your other 2 modifers and the next level for your remaining modifer goes up a rarity for leveling it up. Its important to note that if your gun already has the maximum amount of modifiers on it, the server checks your guns lowest rarity modifiers and upgrades it for you. E.g. Uncommon > Rare > Legendary > Glitched AK47 - Level 4 AK47 - Level 5 Speedy ll > Speedy ll Fire Burning I > Fire Burning I Extra Ammo I > Extra Ammo Il Having a modifier that is in any list, for example RARE, makes your gun RARE too. That means you have a chance to get any other rare modifier OR lower when levelling it up. Its also important to note that once your gun has the maximum amount of modifiers and maximum level of those modifiers on it, it will stop upgrading, even if you have levels left on the gun. Priorities of leveling up mods: If you have less then 3 mods (before prestige) a level up to 5/10/15 will give you a random mod Lowest rarity of the 3 mods If all rarities are the same, it will level up the TOP/first modifier Prestige system You can now get 4 modifers on your weapon. Once it is level 15 (1000 kills), you can buy a Prestige kit for 600 premium points and use it on the weapon. This allows you to either; Gain new mods (Maximum of 4) Level up current mods You can prestige a weapon an unlimited amount of times, each prestige adds 1000 kills to your previous kill requirements. E.G. 2000 kills > 3000 > 4000 and so on. You can essentially build your perfect weapon if you're willing to put the time and effort required. (RNG bless you)
  3. Modifier List Uncommon Extra Ammo I - Your gun starts with an extra magazine spare E.g. Regular: 30/0 With modifier: 30/30 Extra Ammo II - Your gun starts with two extra magazine spare E.g. Regular 30/0 With modifier 30/60 Speedy I - You have increased movement speed when you have your gun equipped Modifier: 8% more speed Deploy Speed I - Pulling out your gun is faster than normal Modifier: 15% Reduce Recoil I - Your recoil on your gun is lowered by 9% Reduce Recoil II - Your recoil on your gun is lowered by 17.5% Reversal I - While the gun is equipped you have a 10% to reverse the effect of enemy modifiers onto the person who's shooting you E.g. If a player who has a Fire Burning mod gun is shooting you, you have a 10% chance to reverse the fire burning effects on the enemy Money Bags l - 10% more money when killing players Rare Extra Ammo III - Your gun starts with 3 extra magazines spare E.g. Regular 30/0 With modifier 30/90 Speedy II - You have increased movement speed when you have your gun equipped Modifier: 15% more speed Fire Burning I - Damaging a player has a 5% chance to set the player on fire. Burn Timer: 2 seconds Deploy Speed II - Pulling out your gun is faster than normal Modifier: 30% Reduce Recoil III - Your recoil on your gun is lowered by 27.5% Extended Mags I - Increase your base clip size by 5% E.g. Regular: 30/0 Modified: 32/0 Extended Mags II - Increase your base clip size by 10% E.g. Regular: 30/0 Modified: 33/0 Spread I - Makes your gun more accurate by 5% Instant Reload I - Has a 8% chance to instantly reload your gun after a successful kill Eagle Eye I - Upon hitting a player, you have a 10% chance to gain wall hacks for 4 seconds Their model will just be outlined through walls Reversal II - While the gun is equipped you have a 25% to reverse the effect of enemy modifiers onto the person who's shooting you E.g. If a player who has a Fire Burning mod gun is shooting you, you have a 25% chance to reverse the fire burning effects on the enemy Slow Down I - You have a 10% to halve a persons movement speed while shooting them This works with those filthy bhoppers Ammo Stripper l - 5% chance of target losing 30% of their clip Money Bags ll - 15% more money when killing players Poison l - 5% chance of poison damage for 5 seconds Legendary Speedy III - You have increased movement speed when you have your gun equipped Modifier: 25% more speed Fire Burning II - Damaging a player has a 10% chance to set the player on fire. Burn Timer: 2 seconds Deploy Speed III - Pulling out your gun is faster than normal Modifier: 45% Extended Mags III - Increase your base clip size by 15% E.g. Regular: 30/0 Modified: 35/0 Spread II - Makes your gun more accurate by 13.5% Instant Reload II - Has a 15% chance to instantly reload your gun after a successful kill Eagle Eye II - Upon hitting a player, you have a 20% chance to gain wall hacks for 4 seconds Their model will just be outlined through walls Reversal III - While the gun is equipped you have a 40% to reverse the effect of enemy modifiers onto the person who's shooting you E.g. If a player who has a Fire Burning mod gun is shooting you, you have a 40% chance to reverse the fire burning effects on the enemy Slow Down II - You have a 20% to halve a persons movement speed while shooting them This works with those filthy bhoppers Ammo Stripper ll - 10% chance of target losing 30% of their clip Money Bags lll - 25% more money when killing player Poison ll - 15% chance of poison damage for 5 seconds Glitched Fire Burning III - Damaging a player has a 20% chance to set the player on fire. Burn Timer: 2 seconds Damage Increase - Your base gun's damage is increased by 2 E.g. Regular Base Damage: 18 Modified Damage: 20 Vampire - You heal from the damage you deal (The base damage divided by 10) E.g. deal 100 damage, get 10 health back Spread III - Makes your gun more accurate by 20% Instant Reload III - Has a 15% chance to instantly reload your gun after a successful kill Eagle Eye III - Upon hitting a player, you have a 30% chance to gain wall hacks for 4 seconds Their model will just be outlined through walls Slow Down III - You have a 30% to halve a persons movement speed while shooting them This works with those filthy bhoppers Bullzeye - Doesn't use a bullet if you headshot Ammo Stripper lll - 15% chance of target losing 30% of their clip Poison lll - 25% chance of poison damage for 5 seconds Credit to Higashi for the original write up. If there is any incorrect information here please message me on discord and I will update it.
  4. In my short time I've interacted you seem like a top bloke, nice to still see some like-minded people around. You definately should join in on the discord voice channels we usually have a few people at all times. Good to meet the regulars
  5. You're alright
  6. You're alright mate could be better at valheim but least you're better then kitty
  7. +1 Good bloke from past communites, mature and on top of the game with the rules.
  8. CoiNz

    Limbo intro

    Hey matey, I do semi remember you. Welcome back
  9. Server: TTT SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7103682 Age: 25 Current Server Level: 17 Recommendation(s) from Staff: Kat Debla About CoiNz: Just an oldie who still enjoys TTT on gmod for some reason, really enjoy how menace has shaken up the TTT meta for content and it's really livened up the gamemode for me. Nice to see old faces aswell, miss the sense of community. Reason for Application: I enjoy a fair game of TTT and usually I'm in a staff position to ensure the fun of all without regulars having to deal with toxic rulebreakers. I've noticed there is a lack of staff in peak times which really kill the enjoyment of the server for many, myself included as players love to run rampant without any consequences. Previous Experience: Managed my own TTT server and staff team, very indepth knowledge of F8 menu, reports in general and everything ULX. Staffed for lots of TTT servers.. More then I can remember over the years, 5.6k hours, estimated 80% spent on TTT. Flux uses a very similar ruleset to the servers I enjoy (why I'm applying) Additional Comments: I can see this is a fairly early application which might be a problem to current staff as they haven't seen enough, which I'm fully happy with. I am trustworthy and won't need a massive amount of training if given the oppurtunity, I always ask questions regarding rules which I'm not aware of as different servers have different niche rules.
  10. CoiNz

    CoiNz Intro

    Sounds good mate cheers for the name fix!
  11. CoiNz

    CoiNz Intro

    All my guys love kitty kat
  12. Hey, been around the block a few times. Previously played on Flux, and plenty of other TTT servers. Menace has been doing a fantastic job reforming the aus TTT community and I'll always have a soft spot for it. Loving the server, community seems pretty decent so might hang around. Usually like to progress to help out with moderation on TTT but we'll see how we go. PS: If any forum mods are reading this, I'm pretty sure my account is "CoiNz" but it won't let me login so I had to make this new one, can you please reinstate my name, thanks. PSS: Going away for holidays for a week so if you see the intro and i've disappeared that's why.
  13. Hit 5d but I'm going camping for a week. See you guys next week.
  14. Steam name: CoiNz Steam id: STEAM_0:1:7103682 Age: 22 Why do you want to become staff? I'm a regular player, I enjoy helping out and don't mind dedicating time to sort out issues on the server. I'm a very fair and relaxed person. Do you have a mic and how often do you use it? Yes and fairly often How many hours do you have on our server? 4 days at time of application Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers? Colossal gaming (Military RP), Freedom TTT (Used to manage the admin team), Freedom Jailbreak (CSGO JB) - CURRENT, I have a terrible memory but I've been through my share of staffing TTT servers. These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave? Take into account players reporting them through admin chat but also check logs to see how many they RDMd and give the relevant number of slays/ban if necessary. What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? Let them know they need to relax and warn them, if it continues give a mute/gag What would you do if someone is mic spamming? Gag them, let them know if they continue the gag/mute will stay for an extended period of time. If it's non toxic spamming (shit mic/accidental mistake) warn them first and let them know. What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting? With enough proof (Record/Demo) let the higher ups know and record my own evidence. But proof = perm mate What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? Look I'm not sure of the ban time but we used to give a 2 week ban for metagaming for both parties. Will defeinately follow up but depending of the severity of the metagaming could range from 1 day to 2 weeks.. Cheers for reading, I know I don't hit the 5 day mark but I try my best with a full time job to play most nights.
×
×
  • Create New...