Kat
Cuck
GhostyToasty
BruhMoment
Debla
Generic
Tim

About Hakkem:

Tbh most of the current era of flux knows me.
I'm an avid music fan and technology enjoyer.

Was the 23rd best kassadin in OCE
spacer.png
Yeah no big deal
tch.

Reason for Application:

I'll be honest, I miss it a bit. Once I got to know a bit of Flux, I made some real good friends (including boyfriend) in there.

I just want to give back as corny as it sounds.

Previous Experience:

Flux Servers: Mod

Aus Boom TTT: Mod

=AWOL= Battle Royale: Moderator/Admin for about 1 1/2 years and then the server shutdown due to lack of funding.

Additional Comments:

Edited by Hakkem
adding tim to recommend and formatting

+1
I used to suffer from all sorts of embarrasing ailments, such as premature balding, disgusting zits on my face and arms, blackheads galore, and a rash that wouldnt go away no matter how much I'd scratch it. However when I met this young ingenious young man my problems went away! As soon as this man talked to me my hearing loss went from a dulling sound to a sharp sense that I never felt before in my ears! It's like they're now working at 150% effectiveness, so much so I can hear my parents arguing behind 50 brick walls!

I used to be a cold man, wanting to hate everyone and everything from day in day out but this man had told me the ways of not being a cunt and since then I never looked back, I'm ready to love, respect, and cherish everyone I ever come across and I think that's gonna never change thanks to Hakkem!

All in all I don't think this man would ever be a bad idea for a staff, there's nothing I have against him and everything I have for him; he has a great understanding of the rules and not only that but has the means and also wants to moderate the FLUX TTT servers.

So yeah, I'd give this man a +1.

spacer.png

• Like 1
On 4/25/2021 at 12:42 AM, corn said:

I used to suffer from all sorts of embarrasing ailments, such as premature balding, disgusting zits on my face and arms, blackheads galore, and a rash that wouldnt go away no matter how much I'd scratch it. However when I met this young ingenious young man my problems went away! As soon as this man talked to me my hearing loss went from a dulling sound to a sharp sense that I never felt before in my ears! It's like they're now working at 150% effectiveness, so much so I can hear my parents arguing behind 50 brick walls!

I thought that was jesus

• Sad 1