STO.'s TTT Appeal

STO.

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107905747

Reason for ban: "No intention or following the rules"

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

Dear members of Flux servers, as you may know, on the 9th of July, I was unfortunately permanently banned from the Trouble in Terrorist Town server, and rightfully so. I had been taking my anger out on the good people of Flux (especially the moderating team) because of certain events that take took place in real life, and that was completely wrong of me to do. All I can do is apolgise and hope that I am forgiven.

As for my karma bans, many of them took place at night when some friends and I would muck around and make our own fun (eg propkilling each other on bowling). Although quite a few of my karma bans are through this way, some are not and I admit to RDMing people, and for that I am sorry. I must also apologise for the RDM rounds I continued to call. It started off as a joke when I was a traitor to get innocents killed, but I got carried away and called it numerous rounds in a row.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for disobeying the rules of the server, during the time I was banned I took a good, hard, long look in the mirror and I changed my ways. All I can hope for is that you unban me and give me the opportunity to prove to you all that I have genuinely changed. Many thanks for taking the time out of your day for reading this.

• Like 3
  • Dumb 1

+1 I meet STO on the FLUX serves and from the moment I meet him, he has be a great laugh and definitely brightens My experience playing TTT. 

From what he has written his obliviously very sorry. I hope he gets the opportunity to prove himself changed and ready to come back on.

• Like 2

+1 Needs to replace me. Me and STO got lunch on the weekend and set aside our differences, he invited me into his lovely home and introduced me to his dearest mother, we talked for hours while sharing milk and cookies. This man needs to be unbanned.

• Like 1

+1 - A dictator at times, a friend always! He was some times a menace however he sparked joy in so many peoples eyes, he brought me to this server and i can say i haven't enjoyed it as much with out him. From what i have read he seems like he is sorry for his actions and let his emotions control him.
Personally i believe everyone can change and STO is a changed man!

+1, he showed me the ropes of TTT and always gave me constructive criticism when it came to winning every round. Best detective I've ever played with, nobody gets past him. Sounds like he's a real sorry bugger. I think he's already learnt his lesson from this very harsh punishment. A changed man indeed!

#RehabnotPunishment

10 hours ago, Hemiola said:

+1, he showed me the ropes of TTT and always gave me constructive criticism when it came to winning every round. Best detective I've ever played with, nobody gets past him. Sounds like he's a real sorry bugger. I think he's already learnt his lesson from this very harsh punishment. A changed man indeed!

#RehabnotPunishment

Kinda weird all these new accounts commenting huh.

57 minutes ago, The Real Strawberry said:

Kinda weird all these new accounts commenting huh.

You can check my in-game hours, I saw sto was permanently banned and told him to let me know if he ever makes an unban appeal, because I wanted to +1 it, as I enjoy playing TTT with him. 

• CoolStory 1

Approved 

Your appeal has been approved, you will be on probation for a month (Until 22/09/2020) 

if you Mass RDM, call RDM rounds or avoid karma bans using alt accounts again you will be permanently banned again without the chance to appeal.

• Like 1