Spooky Kayda | Flux for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990190854

Total Hours Played on Flux: 84

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Spooky Kayda | Flux:

I am a chilled teen, recently moving to NSW from New Zealand. I quite enjoy my spare time (When not gaming) cooking and making/preparing new meals for my friends and family. I will br job hunting soon to find some moneys so I can start my career!

Reason for Application:

As much as I enjoy a lot of the gaming communities I have participated in and grown fond of, Flux's TTT has had me have some really funny moments and fun times in general. I notice a lot that with no admins/moderators online that people think they can get away with RDM and continue to break rule after rule to ruin the game for people. I want to have a chance to show my responsibility and commitment to the server, and ensure those that are deserving of the punishment are punished. and those who are not, obviously are to be left untouched.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

I was a staff member for "FireHost" which was mainly an NA server for TF2. You can talk to the former leader here -> https://steamcommunity.com/id/DovahkiWarrior

Comments:

I used to have an old account that I played TTT on, but I had moved account since I wanted to start fresh and have a good reputation behind the old VAC ban I had in CS:GO for cheating 2 years ago. I regretted doing so and I decided to start fresh and build a new reputation with only a positive outcome.

My SteamREP: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198990190854

My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/purplecarbon/

My OLD steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OneTrickAda

• Dislike 1

Instead of just being a dick like other people I'll actually add something to this.

First off, playtime. You've only played 36 hours in the nearly 6 weeks since applying for staff last time, which I personally feel is a bit low, especially for somebody wanted to be a staff member. You've also said that you will be looking for work which means you'll have less time to play, so if you already play so little I feel like you'll just never be on.

Making a new Steam account to get away from bad rep and "start fresh" is also a bit of a red flag in my opinion. If your rep is that bad that you needed to start again you probably aren't the type of person I'd want to see having power on a server, as to me that would make me hesitant to stay on the server.

As for the "I quit cheating, and that was 2 years ago." part. You were caught cheating on Flux just a month ago, so that just makes you seem like a liar, which isn't a great way to go about "starting fresh" 🙂

I'd recommend waiting a bit longer to apply for staff. Get your hours up, get a better reputation in the community, show you won't cheat anymore and then apply for staff. It's a -1 from me chief.

23 hours ago, Debla said:

from what i've experienced 

Excuse me, what do you mean I was caught "cheating?" 

1 hour ago, Wolfe said:

Instead of just being a dick like other people I'll actually add something to this.

First off, playtime. You've only played 36 hours in the nearly 6 weeks since applying for staff last time, which I personally feel is a bit low, especially for somebody wanted to be a staff member. You've also said that you will be looking for work which means you'll have less time to play, so if you already play so little I feel like you'll just never be on.

Making a new Steam account to get away from bad rep and "start fresh" is also a bit of a red flag in my opinion. If your rep is that bad that you needed to start again you probably aren't the type of person I'd want to see having power on a server, as to me that would make me hesitant to stay on the server.

As for the "I quit cheating, and that was 2 years ago." part. You were caught cheating on Flux just a month ago, so that just makes you seem like a liar, which isn't a great way to go about "starting fresh" 🙂

I'd recommend waiting a bit longer to apply for staff. Get your hours up, get a better reputation in the community, show you won't cheat anymore and then apply for staff. It's a -1 from me chief.

1 hour ago, Wolfe said:

I'm going to add to the "metagaming thing" I was on the boat, and I did try and kill him but he ran so I couldn't because the water on the map isn't highly visible. (Unless you're that braindead enough to report me for metagaming)

I can understand why you're trying to clear up the metagaming thing on your staff app, but it's really not a good look if so many people have already accused you of metagaming in the past. I honestly don't think you're gonna change the minds of anyone who views the topic, so i'd recommend trying to make up for it, with what ever way suits you best. Even if you weren't metagaming, lashing out and attacking other people accusing other people that they're "braindead", likely isn't going to get you a position of power. 

2 hours ago, Spooky Kayda | Flux said:

Excuse me, what do you mean I was caught "cheating?" 

The metagaming.

2 hours ago, Spooky Kayda | Flux said:

I'm going to add to the "metagaming thing" I was on the boat, and I did try and kill him but he ran so I couldn't because the water on the map isn't highly visible. (Unless you're that braindead enough to report me for metagaming)

Have you even seen the video linked in the report? it clearly shows you looking right at a traitor holding a predator blade and watching as they jump around the boat for 5 seconds before they jumped into the water. You waited for them to be in the water before doing anything, and all you did was jump in, go a different direction to where you'd just watched them go, and then get back on the boat. You also failed to call a KOS or anything... seems a lot like you were metagaming to me. And I agree with Debla here, even if it wasn't metagaming calling people braindead isn't an ideal way to go about things, and it's really not a good idea to get like that on your staff application of all things.

Ignoring the fact that you called me braindead, you've admitted to metagaming on a less full server in the discord after someone called you out - someone who clearly didn't like you metagaming even if it was only the 3 of you on.

I've caught you metagaming in the video, your pathetic attempt to try and shoot at him was laughable and you didn't even try to shoot him until AFTER he was off the boat. Lets also add he didn't kill you either which is also a clear indication you were definitely both teaming/metagaming, I also have a video of you both making fun of my post! Cheeky! 

You are:

- Not active enough on the discord or the TTT server.

- Hard headed

- Immature

- Rule breaker 😮

- Single minded 

• Winner 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wookie locked this topic