Koro Veno MAIN for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: 76561197960287930

Total Hours Played on Flux: 87

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Koro Veno MAIN:

I am 16, still in school but really active during weeknights and weekends. Moderators are usually not on when I am. Most of my RDMs are mainly off getting shot so I shoot back or Inno-Inno RDM (Innocent kills another Innocent so I kill the killer... if that makes sense) And I currently help run a small gaming team.

Am I active?- Fuck Yes

Do I notify admins of shitty behavior?- Only if it becomes a serious issue

Am I active on the discord?- Depends what you think active is but I believe I'm pretty active

Muffin Man made me think of this

BTW love u mods

Reason for Application:

Admins (in my experience and most others) are a rare but holy occurrence. When they are not on, it is an RDM mosh pit and players get sick of it. But when they are on it is a peaceful place but is still fun. I have been looking at how the moderators/admins work and they work really well. I just think that there should be more active moderators (No offence at all). The normal hotspot for a mod to be on is between 5pm and 8pm on most nights. Sometimes its just always an RDM mosh pit. I believe I could bring a balance and be an active moderator for all the edgy RDMing and toxic kiddos.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

Was a mod for the last day Kawaii servers was up back on 2015 or 16

Admin for a Gaming Team with 100+ members

I literally work at maccas in a shitty town giving crackheads meals, i think thats god level (been working here 2 years)

Comments:

I don't think I will get this because of time frames with moderators but I'm hoping for the best :)

• Like 1

Verdict: +1

I'm definitely not staff lmao might want to change that, but overall is a very nice guy who seems to know the rules quite well. I never see him breaking the rules and is an active member of the server. In my opinion the server needs more staff members as i've seen the server often being full with no staff members on. With the amount of experience he has i would think he would be a great addition to the staff.

• Yikes 1
On 7/25/2019 at 12:39 PM, Bayco said:

+1 Fun person, active, knows the rules. 

Thanks Bayco, I have found the sweet spot between fun and following the rules which makes a pleasant experience to play without being toxic

Because my last one was removed due to a "Rollback" I'll summarise. You are a walking contradiction, you have said various things that contradict each other. Such things include:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

The other thing is you have clearly struggled to comphrend something as simple as "Recommendation(s) from staff" 

spacer.pngspacer.png 

Menace was kind enough to fix the mistake of putting down Muffin Man as a staff recommendation for you. The other thing too, is I don't believe you attempted to ask any staff for a recommendation which if you ask most people on the server they'll say something like "I suggest you ask a staff for a recommendation" While it is not required it is helpful to you.

I am also getting a "Sucking Up"  Vibe from you, you call staff for every single RDM that occurs against you, but doesn't appear to be against others. While Yes, It is helpful you let us know when there is RDM you have also been informed you can make reports on the forums and to gather evidence. In which in one report you made, you didn't gather evidence to it but you have made complaints about the user in the discord in the past.

Please note, I do not have any issue with you. These are my observations. For now I am not happy with you getting staff

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

I understand where you come from Zoidberg, and I know there are things that I need to improve on. Some days for example BigAidy was good (most the time I was on) but at the start of the application thats what I knew about him. And yes, application I did misread that and I did understand muffin wasn't staff.

I hope over the time of my application being up we could play more and hopefully your opinion could change, although I cant control you, I hope i could make this a more positive experience

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
18 minutes ago, Koro Veno MAIN said:

I understand where you come from Zoidberg, and I know there are things that I need to improve on. Some days for example BigAidy was good (most the time I was on) but at the start of the application thats what I knew about him. And yes, application I did misread that and I did understand muffin wasn't staff.

I hope over the time of my application being up we could play more and hopefully your opinion could change, although I cant control you, I hope i could make this a more positive experience

Koro Veno MAIN's response eminently illustrates his desire to improve and staff FluxTTT#1 to the best of his ability. Undoubtedly should be given an opportunity as a trial-moderator.  In the long-term, the development of Koro Veno MAIN's staffing abilities will be worthwhile to the subsistence of the team.  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, -Predzee- said:

Koro Veno MAIN's response eminently illustrates his desire to improve and staff FluxTTT#1 to the best of his ability. Undoubtedly should be given an opportunity as a trial-moderator.  In the long-term, the development of Koro Veno MAIN's staffing abilities will be worthwhile to the subsistence of the team.  

Not to distract from the fact that this is a staff application, but why does it need to be TTT#1? Someone gets staff on one TTT server, they get it on all of them

2 hours ago, Wookie said:

Not to distract from the fact that this is a staff application, but why does it need to be TTT#1? Someone gets staff on one TTT server, they get it on all of them

I think Predzee referred to TTT#1 as that is the server that is used most of the time, but yes it doesn't just need to be TTT#1