Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48466330

Current Server Level: 25

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Kat
Monk
Tim_The_Warlord
Bocaj

About birbobert:

I am a full time worker spending all my spare time playing games and going to the gym because social life sucks right? As a lot of people know I am from Sweden and yes it is my first language and English is dumb.  I'm obsessed with birds, games and gym. I'm a bit of a spastic but people seem to get along with me so that's a bonus. I have about 1100 hours on Gmod as it is quite an addictive game. I do not know what else to say, my life really isn't that interesting.

Reason for Application:

Being a mod for nearly 1 and a half years, I thought I had had enough but turns out after I sorted my shit out in real life, I kinda miss taking care of the server and being a part of this community because it just is what it is. I have been really getting back in to it and I really just feel weird not being able to handle reports or ban people who well and truly deserves it. I can't believe I'm doing this but yet here I am, it would be good to be back.

Previous Experience:

I used to mod on a Cod4 Deathrun Server back in 2011-2013. 
Then I modded on the old Flux server as well as the new server between 2020 and 2021.

Additional Comments:

happy dance GIF by San Diego Zoo

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1