LeKroos for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:563527118

Current Server Level: 15 (2/3rds of the way through)

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Hakkem
Kat
Tim_The_Warlord

About LeKroos:

Recently got into G-MOD after finishing high school last year, and also since most of my IRL friends have moved out of the regional town i call home. I'm on a gap year of sorts (doing 1 university course currently), trying to figure out what i want to do in life and spend a decent amount of my free time playing old games. I'm interested in IT, medieval history, fantasy and other nerdy shit like anime.

i guess my most notable achievement is not being seriously injured after being hit by a car in year 9, that was fun, being alive is a plus too.

I should note, I haven't used much voice comms on the server because my microphone broke recently, currently looking at getting a new one that isn't ass quality. (Hakkem recommended one that kinda fits that criteria) i'll definatly be purchasing one in the next week.

Reason for Application:

Despite the recent additions to staff, there still seems to be a little amount of time where there are no staff on the server. i think that may contribute to half the staff not knowing/seeing me much on the server.

I find the server pretty fun most days, but there is usually few instances where rules are being broken when staff are not on or flies under the radar when the current staff are dealing with bigger/more important things. It can turn a good/fun play session into a fairly ehh/annoying session as a player, so i think having an extra pair of eyes and ears on the server than can act in the moment would be helpful for the server and staff team.

I think I'm a reasonable person that isn't hot headed or overreacts when insulted or RDMed. When i am in the wrong i generally accept it and move on without holding a grudge. (we all make mistakes). i'm pretty objective  and procedure minded, and think that is important when applying punishments. I also learn/pick up things fairly quickly, which i think would be pretty useful if i'm accepted.

Previous Experience:

I don't have any experience staffing a G-Mod or discord server. i only got into G-Mod this year.

Additional Comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. and even if i'm not accepted i'll continue to keep on doing what i'm doing.

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1
43 minutes ago, RED said:

I'm interested in the car accident, what happened there?

Walking home from school with some mates, took a shortcut through some bushland, was giving my mate shit about a girl he liked, and he shoved me onto the road as an older guy in a civic was coming around the corner. rolled onto the bonnet and was thrown off onto the road when they slammed the brakes on.

kinda surprised the old man didnt have a heart attack.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
16 minutes ago, LeKroos said:

Walking home from school with some mates, took a shortcut through some bushland, was giving my mate shit about a girl he liked, and he shoved me onto the road as an older guy in a civic was coming around the corner. rolled onto the bonnet and was thrown off onto the road when they slammed the brakes on.

kinda surprised the old man didnt have a heart attack.

Why am I not surprised it was a Honda Civic...

• Like 1

Lets try to keep the replies to just feedback/thoughts on LeKroos as a player and possible staff member and not other stuff please.

You seem like a decent player and I don't think I've ever had to slay you so that's a good sign. However I think you should try to be a little more active on Discord and get to know the community, including the staff team, a bit. You also don't really stand out in-game, like you don't really say much in-game and at times seem almost bot like (personality wise not gameplay). For now I'm going to be neutral on this but I may change that depending on what I see.

• Like 1

+1

I don't usually do +1's but from what I've seen of you, you'd be a good fit on the staff team. Never seen you do anything wrong and you've always been a friendly person to play with. My only criticism would be that you don't really talk much (in-game or on Discord) - so, ideally you should be talking a bit more as you'll have to talk often when on the staff team. Other than that one criticism, I think you would fit the role well.

• Like 1