The Real Strawberry for Staff on TTT

Massive -1 from me fam.

4 hours ago, The Real Strawberry said:

That clearly is a joke towards someone who is obviously not a transgender and I’m clearly having banter with someone don’t try and call me out for being a bigot/transphobe just cause you don’t like me.

You said it to me, one of the few known trans people in the community. Using that word as a joke isn't funny, doesn't matter if the person you called is trans or not. Plus the whole "having banter" excuse is stupid and doesn't make you any less of a bigot/transphobe.

4 hours ago, The Real Strawberry said:

Please stop commenting now as your just trying to stir things up by searching up old stuff I’ve said and taking it out of context and making false accusation no point my man I am none of these things.

This was a recent thing and you know it. This happened less than 4 weeks ago, so it's a recent example of how you aren't suited for a staff position.

Other than this event, you've shown countless times in the past that you aren't suited for staff, both in-game and on Discord and you haven't changed at all.

• Winner 1
  • CoolStory 1
18 hours ago, Naked Snake said:

zxmdCW0.png

Oh look, I found what he got chat banned for. Not to mention numerous, and I mean numerous other incidents of being toxic in the discord, don't think this is a person that fits very well for a server thats got their first two rules as pXEFM6M.png

Fat +1 for Strawberry.
Saying XYZ slur does not make a person XYZist or bigoted or whatever the fuck the kids are saying now.

I used to date a transgender woman, she was an amazing person and I'll never, ever forget the impact she had on my life, and one thing that she was perfectly okay with is being called a faggot or a tranny, perhaps the difference between saying said slur in its intended context (e.g., faggot at a homosexual person), is really what gives it the power.

If you go ahead and ask Mr. Strawberry if he'd ever call a trans person a tranny or a homosexual person a faggot, I'd wager a hefty sum of my own life to say that he wouldn't, because he ISN'T:

1. A Bigot
  2. Transphobic
  3. Sexist
  4. A Bully

Having being tormented for a good portion of my high school days for liking men, I'd say I know exactly what its like to have these things happen, and to be the target of such abuse. I can tell you that keeping a lock and key on special words that shan't ever be used is what gives it the power, and it is why in today's society saying such words is a huge no-no. It's completely understandable why one would feel that, in a public form, slurs like this are unacceptable (and generally, they're quite rude to call people), but the representation of a man, and who they truly are, isn't based on what funny little words they say to their peers, its based on the prejudice that they have, and as it is built onward from the day they're born as they grow and mature. Funnily enough, he makes fun of me all the time on the Flux TTT Classic server, and I think it's hilarious because it is comedy, a reflection of the human condition, a reflection of what is in actuality, he definitely is not toxic, nor is he a bully; he's just a chap who goes on GMod to have a bit of fun, and by wanting the burden of a staff (A burden in which he'll have to reserve most of his banter), he wants other people to be happier by sacrificing his own happiness for said management.

If you genuinely believe that he is less of a man for his funny word usage, then you need to take a good hard look at yourself.

later.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1
27 minutes ago, corn said:

Fat +1 for Strawberry.
Saying XYZ slur does not make a person XYZist or bigoted or whatever the fuck the kids are saying now.

I used to date a transgender woman, she was an amazing person and I'll never, ever forget the impact she had on my life, and one thing that she was perfectly okay with is being called a faggot or a tranny, perhaps the difference between saying said slur in its intended context (e.g., faggot at a homosexual person), is really what gives it the power.

If you go ahead and ask Mr. Strawberry if he'd ever call a trans person a tranny or a homosexual person a faggot, I'd wager a hefty sum of my own life to say that he wouldn't, because he ISN'T:

1. A Bigot
  2. Transphobic
  3. Sexist
  4. A Bully

Having being tormented for a good portion of my high school days for liking men, I'd say I know exactly what its like to have these things happen, and to be the target of such abuse. I can tell you that keeping a lock and key on special words that shan't ever be used is what gives it the power, and it is why in today's society saying such words is a huge no-no. It's completely understandable why one would feel that, in a public form, slurs like this are unacceptable (and generally, they're quite rude to call people), but the representation of a man, and who they truly are, isn't based on what funny little words they say to their peers, its based on the prejudice that they have, and as it is built onward from the day they're born as they grow and mature. Funnily enough, he makes fun of me all the time on the Flux TTT Classic server, and I think it's hilarious because it is comedy, a reflection of the human condition, a reflection of what is in actuality, he definitely is not toxic, nor is he a bully; he's just a chap who goes on GMod to have a bit of fun, and by wanting the burden of a staff (A burden in which he'll have to reserve most of his banter), he wants other people to be happier by sacrificing his own happiness for said management.

If you genuinely believe that he is less of a man for his funny word usage, then you need to take a good hard look at yourself.

later.

La Corn has spoken.

21 minutes ago, Nymodia said:

To some extent I'm with corn. I'm not gonna +1 you cause I do think you're just a bit of a prick but hey aren't we all. If I got insulted every time I heard the word faggot I'd be little faggot. Slurs used in a comedic fashion can be funny in my opinion at least. I constantly make homophobic jokes with my mates despite being a filthy fucking homo. While I think what strawberry said was in bad taste and not particularly funny, it also obviously wasn't meant as an insult. Snake I like you but mate, sometimes you gotta know when to shut the fuck up. I've heard you use transphobic/homophobic/racist slurs many times in the past. I'm not holding this against you but you've said some things yourself, including transphobic shit towards people that even SOUNDED vaguely trans. You can't criticise strawberry for that because it's just unbelievably hypocritical.

Fair.

Thank you.