Haywiree for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96542422

Total Hours Played on Flux: 424

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Haywiree:

Heyo, if you're reading this you probobly know who i am, but if you do not, i'm Haywire. I'm 18 years of age turning 19 in a few weeks and gaming just so happens to be a major passion of mine. I have been playing Gmod for a good 7 years now clocking in over 1700 hours, and majority of those hours have happened to be spent on various TTT servers over the years. If i was asked to describe myself, I'd say im an outgoing funny guy with a memey personality that tries tog et along with evryone and make new frineds, whether that online or in person. When it comes to work, i work your typical casual retail job for now which means the shifts are scarce, especially with the Coronavirus out and abouts, so im mostly at home playing games and occasionaly going out with mates.

Reason for Application:

Applying for staff has been a thought of mine for ages whilst playing on Flux, and everytime i thought of it came from wanting to just help out the server and mainly have more purpose when waking up and wanting to hop on some TTT. Another reason, as cliche as it can be, is that there are some instances where staff is not available to join the server at a given time, so it'd be a blessing to be able to handle certain issues that may arise while playing myself, and i have a fair amount of understanding of the rules, whether thats via breaking them over the years and learning from my mistakes or just asking other staff members what applys where.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

I currently have no experince of being staff on a Gmod srever.

Comments:

Nothing comes to mind but if you have any questions feel free to add my discord Haywire#0639 and ask away 🙂

• CoolStory 1
  • Dumb 2

It's a -1 from me.

In the past 30 days you have only joined the server 6 times. I think it would be a good idea for you to take a couple of weeks joining the server a couple hours a day and get to know the newer players, build up a good reputation and show that you are passionate and really care for the future of the server as well as being someone the staff can trust and look at to manage and moderate the server when you are on by yourself. 

If i can see a noticeable improvement in your activity and you are well behaved on the server, my vote will change.

Wish you the best. 

Edited by Fika
  • Sad 1

+1 

Haywire has been on this server for a very long time and in that time he's made alot of people mad but also made a number large number of friends he's one of the more well known ones and while his reputation does proceed him his attitude is no worse than many others.

given the chance I believe he will be even more active now just like in the past and will be Fair and just. he's a veteran and he does somewhat represents a large group of people some who were or still are regulars who have either left awhile or been forced to in the past. there are many he has butted heads with in the past about poor decisions some I believe are justified others not and it shows that he cares about flux and is willing to fight for what he thinks is unjust regardless of who it is against.

flux is not a clean place just look at the discord and having someone like haywire who is very sociable and well known while not being an overbearing force is a good idea some staff and regulars will disagree but why not have him on the servers side instead of just gagging him and labeling him as the bad guy in what ever scenario you thought you were on top. I like all the staff on flux and I think really think haywire would be a good fit i'm sure there are many others who would agree with me and even recommend haywire but they probably to lazy to come and post the forums aren't exactly the best place to gauge what peoples opinions are.

I'm going to make a better argument as to why I'd recommend haywire hopefully in the future this is just my first attempt a draft of sorts haywire you should have applied a year or two ago you'd have more alot more backing it's a pity alot of people have left or just lurk on discord.

Big fat -1 from me fam. Sure you're well known in the community, but you aren't known for anything good. In the entire time I've seen you around Flux, you've been nothing but toxic towards both players and staff and I honestly don't think you'd made a decent mod at all.

Edit: forgot to mention, you said just prior to making this you couldn't even be bothered asking any staff for a recommendation... if you can't be bothered doing something that simple you aren't going to make a good mod.

Edited by Wolfe
21 minutes ago, Wolfe said:

“Big fat -1 from me fam. Sure you're well known in the community, but you aren't known for anything good. In the entire time I've seen you around Flux, you've been nothing but toxic towards both players and staff and I honestly don't think you'd made a decent mod at all.”

Bringing up stuff from like well over half a year ago, love that for me. I can confidently say I haven’t pulled any antics like that in forever and I definitely wouldn’t call me toxic??? I have banter with players on the server and if anything I avoid ACTUAL toxic players. This response infuriated me the most. 

This is exactly why I didn’t bother asking other staff to recommend me becuase each and every single one of them would pull the same card you just pulled on me, as if I haven’t changed one bit. That’s all. Good luck to me I guess 🙃

Edited by Haywiree

"This is exactly why I didn’t bother asking other staff to recommend me because each and every single one of them would pull the same card you just pulled on me, as if I haven’t changed one bit. That’s all. Good luck to me I guess"

I disagree, I think the staff team would be accepting if they notice a change in how you present yourself on the server. The issue is that you have only joined the server 6 times in the last month or two (or more), so you are not well known to new players and you haven't been on enough to show older players that you have changed and that you will be a role model player on the server and can benefit FLUX TTT by being on the staff team. 

If you can increase your activity, like i said in my previous comment and show players that you are willing to improve your behaviour and can be trusted to staff the server by yourself. I doubt the staff will have an issue accepting your staff application.

Link to your gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Haywire/139.99.144.178:27015/

Edited by ducky
  • Winner 1

Recommendation isn't necessary to have. Im going to go Neutral based on your activity it seems like you just started getting back into the server again, which is a good start but you'l need to be semi active for a couple more weeks if the activity is going to be sufficient for staffing, because who wants a staff that comes on once of twice a month 😒.

Im not too sure about the "recent attitudes" but from when i've seen you, you've been pretty chill. Goodluck.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Naked Snake said:

Was when I was still mod, as I remember there being debates over someone who didn't have 3 recommendations that they needed

2 hours ago, Nymodia said:

It was. It isn't anymore.

A lot has changed, that was quite a while ago Snake. But to both of you, this isn't a thread to debate how staff applications work and how things are decided, so we don't need to worry about it here