Hakkem for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: 76561198016686295

Total Hours Played on Flux: 160

Recommendation(s) from Staff: WildCard

About Hakkem:

The name is Hakkem, most people probably know me by now, whether it's good or bad I'm unsure of.

I literally turned 17 on the day of this application, which I decided was a good time to re-apply.

Played gmod back in the 2013-2015ish era, got called a hacker multiple times, and then stopped, as all my favourite servers died out.

Dota 2 was my cope and now have 3,274 hours in the game

Still working my way towards being a sound engineer, and hopefully mixing/recording the songs you hear on the radio 🤠

Reason for Application:

The reason is still the same as my old application, I enjoy the Flux community as it has the same qualities as the communities I used to play on. 

And now at this point I'd like to try and give back, especially with the lack of mods in general at the moment.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

Aus Boom TTT 

Moderator/Admin for about 1 1/2 years and then the server shutdown due to lack of funding.

AWOLGAMERS

Pve server that was based on gm_bigcity, the green spawn area was basically a no rdm area, which lead to a TTT like system with the reports n such. I was an admin for a year and then resigned as the community shut down their Gmod servers and focused on Battlefield.

Comments:

I'm ranked 16 on the server in xp/levels 🙂

If you need more information, feel free to contact me on discord @Hakkem#0001

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
8 hours ago, Hakkem said:

Comments:

I'm ranked 16 on the server in xp/levels 🙂

Can't beat the #1 tho.

+1 Hakkem is a mature, kind and sexc man with alot to give to the community and the staff team, hes active and deals with every situation in a mature and meaningful manner. The staff team would benefit with him on it.

Edited by Higashi
  • Winner 1

+1

Before my huge break after my toxic chemical meltdown, you were such a good dude and that has obviously not changed unlike I did. WildCard knows his shit and if he is putting you foward you should have a high possibility of getting the role. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1
I used to suffer from all sorts of embarrasing ailments, such as premature balding, disgusting zits on my face and arms, blackheads galore, and a rash that wouldnt go away no matter how much I'd scratch it. However when I met this young ingenious young man my problems went away! As soon as this man talked to me my hearing loss went from a dulling sound to a sharp sense that I never felt before in my ears! It's like they're now working at 150% effectiveness, so much so I can hear my parents arguing behind 50 brick walls!

I used to be a cold man, wanting to hate everyone and everything from day in day out but this man had told me the ways of not being a cunt and since then I never looked back, I'm ready to love, respect, and cherish everyone I ever come across and I think that's gonna never change thanks to Hakkem!

All in all I don't think this man would ever be a bad idea for a staff, there's nothing I have against him and everything I have for him; he has a great understanding of the rules and not only that but has the means and also wants to moderate the FLUX TTT servers.

So yeah, I'd give this man a +1.

• CoolStory 1
5 minutes ago, corn said:

+1
I used to suffer from all sorts of embarrasing ailments, such as premature balding, disgusting zits on my face and arms, blackheads galore, and a rash that wouldnt go away no matter how much I'd scratch it. However when I met this young ingenious young man my problems went away! As soon as this man talked to me my hearing loss went from a dulling sound to a sharp sense that I never felt before in my ears! It's like they're now working at 150% effectiveness, so much so I can hear my parents arguing behind 50 brick walls!

I used to be a cold man, wanting to hate everyone and everything from day in day out but this man had told me the ways of not being a cunt and since then I never looked back, I'm ready to love, respect, and cherish everyone I ever come across and I think that's gonna never change thanks to Hakkem!

All in all I don't think this man would ever be a bad idea for a staff, there's nothing I have against him and everything I have for him; he has a great understanding of the rules and not only that but has the means and also wants to moderate the FLUX TTT servers.

So yeah, I'd give this man a +1.

• accel. locked this topic