Huon's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198122538867

Reason for ban: "continued rule breaking after multiple bans and warns"

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Perm

Appeal:

Connected to the server for around 10mins for the first time in a month or so. first a bunch of mic spam and yelling started and zoidberg muted me and haywire. whilst i was muted a detective (unwoven sleeve) asked me if he could kill me for 1000 points if i was a T and i said yes, zoidberg then told him that i was innocent and not a traitor (zoid was dead) meta gaming so i just killed my self. then after i found out what zoid did i said "zoid you fucking cunt, whyd you metagame" or something like that in text chat. about 5 secs later aeyon said "Bye Huon" and i replied with "bye?" and right after that i was banned aeyon hadn't even been connected when that round took place, nor have a received a warning in around a month and a half. multiple people were also gagged after speaking up and asking aeyon why he banned me. i couldnt find away to attach an image but i have ascreen shot of unwoven telling me that zoid sent it as an admin message. all up this ban i stupid i did break rules by saying that to zoid but he also shouldnt have messaged unwoven.

Edited by Huon

In reguards to your ban. It was approved by Accel another admin, and a community manager. You Joined the Server Mic Spammed, AND intentionally THREW a GRENADE at a group of people killing one and wounding two, then in a report you said "First day on sorry man didnt know". You have 11 warnings, which is why you were banned to my knowledge. 

In regards to me messing Unwoven, I said "Don't Not Worth it" because he can still be slain if you report him, as well as he was told earlier by me he isn't allowed give points for people breaking the rules even if it's him breaking the rule. Virtually in this Scenario I viewed it as a He was placing a bounty on you and you were claiming it, in which bounties are against the rules.

The ban was made after i was made aware that you were back on the server and making trouble again and a permaban was requested by a staff higher up than myself, one of the first things i saw when i loaded in was a RDM report made on you. You threw a grenade as an inno killing 1 other inno and damaging a T, your response to this report was "First day on sorry man didnt know" this is not the first time i have seen you lie like this in a report to to and get out of it.

you are also known to come onto the server to cause trouble and create drama, history and shown this as have your previous bans (26 Bans in total including the many karma bans) this ban is not the result of what has happened today but the culmination of everything you have done in the past. you have been warned many times (11 Warnings placed on your account) and have proven to us you do not want to improve to be better.

*note the person the Nade killed was aware i wasn't new to the server*

As for my warning my last warning was received on May 20th

I'll only address the last 2 because they are the only ones I remember,

Warn ID 946: Change your text hat do not use it to bully or harass other players/staff -Aeyon

I had a text hat that said “taylor sux” that was it and i would of changed it had i been asked but he just gave me the warning

Warn ID 905: chat/ spam coin flips. I made around 10 50 point flips over about 20secs he didn't ask me not to or stop and a few other players and myself were just having fun with them. And the same thing had I been given a verbal warning or asked to stop i would have.

I am sorry for what i said to zoidberg but i believe it's understandable being as unwoven had just told me he was meta gaming. Nor do I believe that calling a staff member a cunt for the first time warrants perma ban without anything being said other than “Bye Huon”

I've really tried to be nicer and friendlier the last month or so on the server and ive had no issues with staff or players and i've also taken some time to recuperate and assess my behaviour.

And the fact that you are joking about this not even 10 minutes later just shows that you are not taking this very seriously (regarding the meme put on the forums and discord)

57 minutes ago, Huon said:

Connected to the server for around 10mins for the first time in a month or so.

3 minutes ago, Huon said:

I've really tried to be nicer and friendlier the last month or so on the server 

Something here doesn't quite add up...

• CoolStory 1

Well the player you killed with a grenade, has never played before. As for that meme, I didn't make it Clair did, I just posted it for him. Also, it was in regards to the people who were online on the forums and as to why it was not meant as a joke. Secondly that screenshot that you sent of Unwovens Chat, you appear to be missing some messages, like saying "Fuck Aeyon". You were also told, he'd rather not have you post the SC, yet you still did. I don't have an issue with you just your actions. As you joined the server Threw a grenade killed a new player, then said "It's your first day" in the report. You were also mic spamming, and I did hear you swear at a couple of people which really isn't "Trying to be nicer and friendlier".

I will give you some advise take it, even if you are unbanned or it is kept. Work on yourself, tone down your language and your attitude towards people and work on your tolerance for people in general, as well as don't talk shit about people.

i didn't swear at all i just said 1.13 like 5 time so did others cuz he was asking people to guess which minecraft update beds were added, i was wrong nor was i the only one trying to answer it in voice and general chat. and yes the other part of the SC that i did not include did say fuck aeyon  because of course im going to say that after getting perma banned who wouldn't and he asked me to not put if up about 5mins after i did because "he didn't want to get zoid in trouble" and then even after zoid admitted to messaging unwoven he messaged me again and said "hey he didn't actually say anything" and if that were true then none of this would have happend because he was the one who told me zoid had meta gamed and in turn i said what i said in general chat

Huon:

Staff guidelines declare mass-rdm as '1 round that has 4 valid reports on a single player = 5 day ban.' Aeyon said, 'You threw a grenade as an inno killing 1 other inno and damaging a T, your response to this report was "First day on sorry man didnt know" this is not the first time i have seen you lie like this in a report to to and get out of it.' Highlighting 'your response to this report;' identifying a specific report where Huon has allegedly lied. No evidence has been posted in this thread to corroborate Aeyon's accusations of the several cases of this behaviour, in support of the defendant Huon. Likewise, are there any 'voice-chat logs' or 'game recordings' to validate Huon's microphone-spamming?

In support of the prosecutors, Huon admitted to placing a bounty on himself, 'a detective (unwoven sleeve) asked me if he could kill me for 1000 points if i was a T and i said yes.' In light of Huon's prior offences including 26 bans and 11 warnings (according to Aeyon), there's no doubt in my mind that Huon should remain banned in the instance that staff obtain appropriate evidence. Likewise, Huon admitted to saying, 'zoid you fucking cunt, whyd you metagame,' an example of Staff Abuse. However, I want to touch on this in the next paragraph.

Zoidberg:

Relevant to this thread, I want to draw on Zoidbergs alleged concerning behaviour. Huon said, 'zoidberg then told him that i was innocent and not a traitor (zoid was dead) meta gaming so i just killed my self.' This was illustrated in Huon and Unwoven Sleeve's private conversations, https://imgur.com/a/kM1LVBG, where Unwoven Sleeve said, 'He didn't he just said "Don't kill him, you'll see why later.' Considering Unwoven Sleeve was under the impression Huon was a Traitor (Bounty from Huon), and Zoidberg was a Traitor (therefore aware Huon was Innocent), is this metagaming? Likewise:

• Zoidberg server-banning Blip Bl0p for ddos-threat when the ban was strictly a discord-ban (thankyou Accel).
  • "Allegedly" banning Milk because another user told him to, diverging from staff guidelines with the excuse that, 'you are a regular player.'

Conclusion:

1 Question: Why is Zoidberg's behaviour being covered up & not referred to in any responses?

1 Resolution: Don't Unban Huon, but launch an internal investigation into Zoidberg. 

Edited by -Predzee-
  • Winner 1
9 minutes ago, -Predzee- said:

Staff guidelines declare mass-rdm as '1 round that has 4 valid reports on a single player = 5 day ban.'

Which is then followed by "multiple valid reports over multiple rounds (i.e. 5-6)"

There's also the fact that he wasn't just banned for RDM, there are other factors involved too.

Zoidberg server-banning Blip Bl0p for ddos-threat when the ban was strictly a discord-ban (thankyou Accel).

Zoidberg was told by a higher up to ban Blip, believe it was Taylor himself who just happens to be the TTT Manager... so yeah, if one of the highest ranked people on the server tell you to ban somebody you do it.

"Allegedly" banning Milk because another user told him to, diverging from staff guidelines with the excuse that, 'you are a regular player.' 

Again, he was told by a higher up to ban. Just because you can't see people telling him to ban doesn't mean it's not happening.

Conclusion:

1 Question: Why is Zoidberg's behaviour being covered up & not referred to in any responses? 

1 Resolution: Don't Unban Huon, but launch an internal investigation into Zoidberg.

Nothing has been covered up, the higher ups don't have to announce to the whole server when they've told a mod to ban somebody. There doesn't have to be an investigation into Zoid, he's done nothing wrong.

• Winner 1
1 hour ago, -Predzee- said:

Huon admitted to placing a bounty on himself, 'a detective (unwoven sleeve) asked me if he could kill me for 1000 points if i was a T and i said yes.

You got that backwards, Unwoven was the one who said "I'll give you 1k If I can kill you only if your T" Which is essentially a bounty hence why I said not to and said you'll see why later, because if he did so He'd have been warned for placing bounties as he was told not to earlier by me. I also also Innocent, and afk most of that round.

Also, I stated to Unwoven in steam, that it was not meta gaming, I even stated it to him in game through Pms. I told him, that if he had done it he would have been given a warn for placing bounties.

As for the other things you stated about me Predzee, Aurora covered it for me but In all the cases you stated I was told by higher ups to ban those players for those set reasons.

spacer.png

While it is true, he hasn't gained any warns from the past month, He was told at one point that he is on a very thin line, and will receive a perma. Huons Actions were seen to go over this line by Accel, resulting in the permanent ban. As you can see from his Ban record, they are all for various reasons that can be chalked up as "minge" things.

Huon Joined, Within the first round of being on INTENTIONALLY threw a frag grenade into a group killing ONE person and damaging two others, then when reported said "Sorry I didn't know it's my first day" which resulted in them forgiving, as they had stated "It's ok your learning". Please also not that HUON was CONTRACT and it was Called out.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Huon then mic spammed as Unwovened was doing a point giveaway event yes, but he had said to put your answer in chat, No one else was mic spamming Huon was purely just screaming "Me" and his Answer. In which Huon admitted to doing the mic spam in his appeal.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Winner 1

Zoidberg says in a comment up a bit that "...in general, as well as don't talk shit about people."
i have been in a discord with you multiple times and you have talked shit about Aeyon on some level, don't say you don't talk shit when you clearly do

as for Huons appeal, let him back, he a good bloke, he did nothing wrong except maybe a lot but he a good chap

#freeHuon

• Like 1
  • accel. locked this topic