Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:468608204

Current Server Level: 48

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Kat
birbobert

Higashi

About FaithlessWolfe:

Not much new to put here seeing as I've done this before

I enjoy video games, reading and I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I play a large variety of games including Garry's Mod, God of War, Destiny 2 and many more. I originally got into GMod, TTT specifically, because of some friends in high school and since then it's been one of my most played games.

Reason for Application:

Because I've been part of this community on and off for a number of years now and I like to help out when and where I can.

I'm pretty active, especially during hours other staff members aren't so I can help keep the server covered then, and even when there is a mod on there's usually only one and things can get a little intense at times so more staff to help is always nice.

Previous Experience:

Owner: Demonic Gaming TTT, Deathrun and DarkRP. Afterlife Gaming - TTT and DarkRP and Bhop.

Head of Staff/Staff Manager: Exiled Gamers TTT, Deathrun, F2S and DarkRP.

Admin: SlyGaming TTT, DarkRP.

Senior Moderator: Flux TTT.

Mod: SlyGaming Deathrun. Kingzz TTT.

Additional Comments:

While I do have a mic and I am willing to use it, I'll avoid using it unless I have to. I just prefer to type, and this was never an issue when moderating the server in the past.

Edited by FaithlessWolfe
Added Higashi as a staff recommendation
  • Disagree 2

Considering my best friend is now one of your many exes who you lied about cheating on you to everyone at the time, your general inconsistent and flakey activity, also the fact  you lie about shit like that? Nah chief -1  majorly disingenuous 

Edited by Phia
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 2

Sorry but I have to -1 this application, you kinda left a few times both in game and in discord while I was last staff for a lot of random reasons yet were immediately added back for seemingly no reason beside being active and liked by past now non staff along with a bit of drama from past and current users with warnings that you wouldn't be accepted without consistent proof of a change, you only have recently joined back and despite your SEEMING improvement in the commuinity, it is yet to be seen if you will continue to commit to remaining active in the communtiy,

If you have genuinely changed in your behaviour around others with the past drama and personality issues with staff, along with a few previous attitude issues you displayed, I may be inclined to change my demeanour to this application, but as you haven't even been back in the discord for more than a few weeks (you only joined back on 17th/2/2023 (8 days ago since this write up) which by no means is no fair to others who applied months ago without a response)

As for now, I feel that if you were to be reaccepted, it would leave a negative impression for those who have been significantly more dedicated to the server who have actually gone through the hard yards to become staff members and that your past behavior (in my eyes, amongst others) has left a bit of a negative impression that you will have to work on,

If you do get accepted however, I know you DID have an ability to do well, yet due to the aforementioned things, I dont find it a good thing to have you accepted personally but since others seem to be vouching for you, I MAY be inclined to look over these trangressions to see how well you do

No matter past experiences, no hard feelings and best of luck

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Phia said:

Considering my best friend is now one of your many exes who you lied about cheating on you to everyone at the time, your general inconsistent and flakey activity, also the fact  you lie about shit like that? Nah chief -1  majorly disingenuous

This isn't really the place for personal issues, but I do want to just say I don't go around saying any, let alone 'many' of my exes have cheated on me because they haven't and I really wish you'd stop popping up and saying this.

3 hours ago, Lush said:

staffolations 81:44 - musth ave a mic

While I do have a mic and I am willing to use it, I'll avoid using it unless I have to. I just prefer to type, and this was never an issue when moderating the server in the past.

Right at the bottom of the application 🙂

3 hours ago, TheDevastator05 said:

Sorry but I have to -1 this application, you kinda left a few times both in game and in discord while I was last staff for a lot of random reasons yet were immediately added back for seemingly no reason beside being active and liked by past now non staff along with a bit of drama from past and current users with warnings that you wouldn't be accepted without consistent proof of a change, you only have recently joined back and despite your SEEMING improvement in the commuinity, it is yet to be seen if you will continue to commit to remaining active in the communtiy,

If you have genuinely changed in your behaviour around others with the past drama and personality issues with staff, along with a few previous attitude issues you displayed, I may be inclined to change my demeanour to this application, but as you haven't even been back in the discord for more than a few weeks (you only joined back on 17th/2/2023 (8 days ago since this write up) which by no means is no fair to others who applied months ago without a response)

As for now, I feel that if you were to be reaccepted, it would leave a negative impression for those who have been significantly more dedicated to the server who have actually gone through the hard yards to become staff members and that your past behavior (in my eyes, amongst others) has left a bit of a negative impression that you will have to work on,

If you do get accepted however, I know you DID have an ability to do well, yet due to the aforementioned things, I dont find it a good thing to have you accepted personally but since others seem to be vouching for you, I MAY be inclined to look over these trangressions to see how well you do

No matter past experiences, no hard feelings and best of luck

iirc I left twice, once was due to some personal issues that caused me to overreact to something pretty minor ngl, but I came back like a day later after clearing my head so Menace allowed me to have my position back. The other time I fully intended to resign then and there, but Menace asked me to rejoin the Discord to discuss it and he just gave me mod back instantly, I decided to stick around and actually think it over before I eventually resigned a short time later.

Honestly the only 'drama' I have with any members of the community are the ones that are constantly harassing myself and others, or go out of their way to excessively use slurs. Beyond that I have no issues with the majority of the community

I'd argue that I've gone through the same 'hard yards to become staff members' that anybody else that applies has done, and that any lack of response from the mod team on other current applications shouldn't be held against me in any way whatsoever but rather the staff team.

9 hours ago, FaithlessWolfe said:

This isn't really the place for personal issues, but I do want to just say I don't go around saying any, let alone 'many' of my exes have cheated on me because they haven't and I really wish you'd stop popping up and saying this.

Right at the bottom of the application 🙂

iirc I left twice, once was due to some personal issues that caused me to overreact to something pretty minor ngl, but I came back like a day later after clearing my head so Menace allowed me to have my position back. The other time I fully intended to resign then and there, but Menace asked me to rejoin the Discord to discuss it and he just gave me mod back instantly, I decided to stick around and actually think it over before I eventually resigned a short time later.

Honestly the only 'drama' I have with any members of the community are the ones that are constantly harassing myself and others, or go out of their way to excessively use slurs. Beyond that I have no issues with the majority of the community

I'd argue that I've gone through the same 'hard yards to become staff members' that anybody else that applies has done, and that any lack of response from the mod team on other current applications shouldn't be held against me in any way whatsoever but rather the staff team.

shi my fault  

• Kat locked this topic