Suicide Christ for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147138529

Current Server Level: 32

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Kat
Josh

Birbobert

About Suicide Christ:

A veteran of gmod, specifically TTT, with many hours under my belt, and a professional misser of headshots. Been around here before in 2020 but came back and stuck around recently and started making a name for myself:) Made a lotta friends through here in the short time that I've been around:)

Reason for Application:

I'd like to contribute to the success of the server and community. I can also be on the server more often than some staff, so I think my availability and experience would be beneficial to the well-being of the server. 🙂 I actually genuinely miss doing reports too. While some may think that becoming staff means that there is a leniency for misbehaviour, I know that being a staff member means that you are to uphold a standard for you, your team, and the players of the server. I know that I am more than capable of ensuring this happens. 🙂 

Previous Experience:

Game[REDACTED]: Vice Owner/Community Manager - 2013-2015.

VHS-7: Co-Owner - 2015-2017.

Voxel:  Admin - 2018-2019.

Additional Comments:

🙂 

Edited by Suicide Christ
i forgot to add birb as a recommendation, i am sorry birb
  • Like 2

+1 literally the chillest guy on the server, super active, gets along with everyone and has a solid grasp of the game and how it works

cant see a reason to not give him a go 

Edited by whowho
  • Like 2

+1

Extremely loving and caring guy, gets along with everybody, has been staff many times before an I can vouch for him being an excellent staff, very active on discord and in game.
Fantastic all rounded guy and would be a excellent addition to the staff team.

• Winner 1

+1 
Cannot recommend this guy enough. Known suicide for years and am proud to call him my friend. He's a great guy and a genuine caring soul with alot to give to the community and on an individual level to each users. He looks at the best in people when they have done nothing to earn his care and trust. Honest to god, genuine soul.

#suicidesimpclub 

• Like 1
  • Kat locked this topic