IRL Hobbies Thread

Haven't seen one of these here so I thought I'd make one myself

As you can probably discern from the topic: Post your IRL  hobbies here.

Ill start with mine, I tend to enjoy working on my and other peoples cars, going out with mates and playing pool (I'm a bit of a pool shark) 10 pin bowling (Have my own bowling ball which shows how often I go out and play) and anything classic electronics and arcade related, have a few machines myself and even build the computers, hardware and install the software required to get them working.

Feel free to post your own hobbies and let us know what you love to do outside of Flux 😄 

4 hours ago, Higashi said:

Muay Thai
Depression
Sight seeing (mainly bush)

What colour is your Prajioud

I'm not really sure if drinking is a hobby but that's what I enjoy doing most, it takes away the pain of having garry's mod reinstalled

• omgtimthewizard 1

Hello everybody, 

I love skateboarding and I also enjoy cooking things that also means that I like eating somehow I am not fat I am lucky in that department depending how you look at it I also enjoy hanging out with my friends sometimes we go Ice skating and things like that also going out at night for walks and stuff like that is very fun you should try it don't get killed by night people though that would be sad 😞

Thank you for reading my post 😄

Remy

Edited by Remy
  • omgtimthewizard 1
17 hours ago, Phish said:

What colour is your Prajioud

I'm not really sure if drinking is a hobby but that's what I enjoy doing most, it takes away the pain of having garry's mod reinstalled

Only wear those in full event fights. So for me its never lul.

• omgtimthewizard 1
  • 2 weeks later...