Wolfe for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:468608204

Current Server Level: 17

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Wookie
Aeyon

About Wolfe:

Not really sure what to say about me, I'm pretty boring tbh.

I enjoy gaming and Star Wars for the most part. I don't work or anything so I spend majority of my free time at my PC just doing whatever to pass the time. I've been part of Flux since the start of 2019 and was a mod for awhile, and I've been playing GMod for 10-11 years.

Reason for Application:

Like I mentioned before, I've been part of this community for some time and I like to help out where I can. Being mod is a good way to give back to the community and help out, and my during my active hours I don't typically see many mods around, if any, and I believe I can lend a hand. Also because I have a messed up sleep schedule and don't work I'm available to be on the server at basically any hour of the day.

Previous Experience:

Owner: Demonic Gaming TTT, Deathrun and DarkRP. Afterlife Gaming - TTT and DarkRP and Bhop.

Head of Staff/Staff Manager: Exiled Gamers TTT, Deathrun, F2S and DarkRP.

Admin: SlyGaming TTT, DarkRP.

Mod: SlyGaming Deathrun. Kingzz TTT. Flux TTT.

Trial Mod: A Star Wars RP server that I can't remember the name of, it shut down not long after I became a tmod.

Additional Comments:

While I do have a mic and I am willing to use it, I typically avoid using it as much as possible for a number of reasons. I also did this when I was a mod on Flux previously and never actually needed to use it and found text chat was more than good enough to get the job done.