Adine flux for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:245926163

Current Server Level: 15

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Adine flux:

i have around 500 hours on flux old and new server and i have been on the server since late 2017. i have had my run ins in the past (perm gags bans ect) but that was all on the old server and i have changed. im from the south coast of NSW.

Reason for Application:

i have always had fun on this server but i feel like half the time there is only 1 or 2 mods on a full server at a time. as an active player on the server i believe that i, and possible others could help fill this problem.

Previous Experience:

i work in retail irl but i haven't gotten any experience staffing any servers before

Additional Comments:

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Wolfe said:

I don't think giving somebody who RDM's every time they're on mod is a great idea myself, so -1 from me.

I am happy to change. I try not to rdm for no reason at all yet i believe and im sure many others could agree that there is nothing wrong with shooting eachother every now and then for a dumb reason for fun, (if you know the person and you are aware they are fine.) I try not to get in anybodies way if they take the game seriously. I just find the lack of mods to be irritating for when there are the many mass rdmers and mic spammers that jump to the chance when there are no mods. Thank you for your criticism, iwill make an effort to reduce the amount that i RDM.

Big +1. I've known Adobe for a while now and I think he would be a great addition to the staff team. I think Adidas would do a great job of filling in the gaps currently in the staff team, especially for late nights and during peak. Advil has consistently shown himself to be responsible and accountable so I think he would fit in with the current flux community really well.

• CoolStory 1
6 hours ago, HardPogger69 said:

Big +1. I've known Adobe for a while now and I think he would be a great addition to the staff team. I think Adidas would do a great job of filling in the gaps currently in the staff team, especially for late nights and during peak. Advil has consistently shown himself to be responsible and accountable so I think he would fit in with the current flux community really well.

thanks but next time spell my name right 🙂 (andome)