king cock's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88485745

Reason for ban: RDM

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

I was permanently banned a few months ago by an admin called Aeyon. 

At the time of the ban, I understood that I had broken the rules (RDM) and deserved some sort of punishment. However, I do not feel as if a permanent ban is fair. 

I was banned for also having 'karma bans', but to be fair and explain my karma bans I must inform you (the admin/s who deal with this appeal) that the vast majority of these bans were late at night (12am-2am) when the bulk of the server (~6-9 people) were also RDMing as it was just good fun while the server had little to no people online, except for my friends who engaged in RDM with me. It was all just a bit of fun, and no one got hurt.

Although i appreciate RDM is against this rules,  I feel as if here it is somewhat exempt as 90-100% of the server within these hours were all having a bit of fun while RDMing also. It was all in good jest.

Also, it has come to my attention that recently the Admin who banned me has left the server. I'm sure the admins are already aware that Aeyon was simply crazy with power and would ban/gag/mute anyone for the smallest things. There are many people who would vouch for me in this regard.

That being said, take into consideration that this person permanently banned me for a few harmless karma bans. I'm not trying to discredit his ban as it was fair, although the length of the ban was far too severe for the allegations.

I am very sorry for the trouble I have caused on the server. If you were to give me another chance, I assure you that I will follow the rules and be respectful at all times.

I would like to play TTT on Flux servers again ASAP. I think I have served enough time, and learnt from my mistakes.

Thank you for taking time to read my appeal, I look forward to hopefully seeing you all on TTT again!

Kind regards,

king cock

44 minutes ago, Swix said:

Just as a note, evidence has been submitted of racism and verbal abuse of other players in the past. If you are deemed to be unbanned you would have to keep this in check. 

Yes of course Swix! I said I will be respectful and obviously this incorporates these things. Thank you for the comment.

Ban Reduced to 1 month and 3 weeks (unban date 30/08/2020)

You will also be on probation for RDM, Racism, and Harassment for another month after you are unbanned.

I’d like to clarify a few points in your post:

• You were banned on the 9/7/20 meaning your current ban has been active for one month and two weeks.
  • Only 6 of your Karma bans have been "late night" ones all of which occurred between 11pm 11:59pm, whereas the remaining 9 karma bans have occurred on average from 5pm – 9pm.
  • A former admin leaving is a non factor.
  • An allegation is an assertion that someone has done something wrong often without proof, yet you’ve admitted that the ban was fair.
  • Other players have complained about the admin’s actions however upon review of their attached evidence it was found the admin was in the right to punish said users with gags/mutes.

Please follow the rules and be respectful at all times as you've assured us you will from now on.

• Like 1