Opal Guy's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198047149280

Reason for ban: Staff harassment

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Permanently

Appeal:

I would like to appeal my permanent ban for "Staff Harassment". I believe that hitting a staff member once with a crowbar should not be reason for 3-4 day ban and instead should have been slayed for random damage. I have gotten rid of any sprays that staff may find annoying and if I were unbanned I would also remove my text hat that called Aeyon a simp. I would like to be given another chance to show that I'm not going out of my way to be nuisance

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Opal Guy said:

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198047149280

Reason for ban: Staff harassment

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Permanently

Appeal:

I would like to appeal my permanent ban for "Staff Harassment". I believe that hitting a staff member once with a crowbar should not be reason for 3-4 day ban and instead should have been slayed for random damage. I have gotten rid of any sprays that staff may find annoying and if I were unbanned I would also remove my text hat that called Aeyon a simp. I would like to be given another chance to show that I'm not going out of my way to be nuisance

+1 give the man another chance king aeyon

• Like 2

There a lot missing from here in regards to how you behaved on the server,  if you can learn to keep your mouth shut whenever I do anything on the server and stop spreading lies about how I staff on the server than im willing to give you another chance. You had been given multiple warnings and bans for said behaviour but you refused to change until I had to permaban you. 

• Dumb 1