Bocaj for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73165767

Total Hours Played on Flux: 895

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Debla
Hakkem
BruhMoment

About Bocaj:

Hey, my name is Bocaj and due to quarantine my life over the past few months has consisted of switching between doing uni work and playing games. Usually I would be boxing, travelling or meeting up with my mates but instead I’ve been stuck at home all day.  At the end of last year I took a break from playing games to focus on other aspects and my life and decided to resign as a moderator on the server. Over the past few months I have started playing on the server again and have enjoyed re-joining the community and interacting with the new players.    

Reason for Application:

The reason for creating this application is the same as my previous one, I want to help the community. I’m usually online throughout the day when other staff members are unavailable to jump on and deal with the rule breakers, so I will be able to fill in the gaps when staff aren’t online. There’s been a lot of Mic Spammers, False KOS’s and Mass RDM happening on the server during these past few weeks since everyone has been stuck at home. I’d like to help keep everyone’s experience on Flux positive so that they want to return to the server after they finish playing.  

Previous Experience (if applicable):

Flux TTT Moderator: About 10 months until I resigned at the end of last year. 

ExtremeGaming TTT Admin: 2 Years until the server shutdown. 

Comments:

If you have any questions about the application or want any further information, please don't hesitate to reply to this post or hit me up on discord. 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...