Huon

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198122538867

Reason for ban: "continued rule breaking after multiple bans and warns"

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Perm

Appeal:

So its been a while aye lads,

After getting Perma banned at the beginning of July, I took some time to deeply reflect on my actions. After giving it a couple months, I feel that now is a fair enough time to appeal the ban. Should I be unbanned for a trail period, say a month or so, I believe that I will show that I have learnt from my ban and will be a more rule-following player. also having to play Vulcan TTT is a nightmare

A fair few karma bans over 15 i think and 11 warning over 4-5 months, (the last one i received was a month before the ban) I cant remember all the warn reasons but i think you can still see them in the !warns thing. And i was never banned (other than karma bans) before the perm ban. 

3 hours ago, Huon said:

I took some time to deeply reflect on my actions.

if i remember clearly you said this before then coming back and continuing with you same old behaviour the lead to your permaban. 

you had been given 10+ chances to change your ways and you ignored all of them, your presence on the server also drew in a bad crowd and reputation, after your ban most of these people stayed away and the server actually became a better place since, it didnt matter what we told you or warned you about, you always had to argue and never took anything seriously. i had also seen you mess with new players and in doing so you made them leave the server making Flux look bad.

personally i feel you should stay banned as i feel you wont truly learn from your mistakes and will eventually start doing what you always did, creating drama and screwing with staff.

Im still very confused as to why you have seem to have some grudge on me you've been persistent in giving me warnings for the tiniest of things.

1, Saying your name which at the time was available on your steam profile.

2, For making like 10 coin flips whilst others were also doing it.

3, A text hat i had on for 2 weeks that said "Taylor sucks" that i had forgotten about and you didn't say anything before the warn.

4, "racism" the joke was "Black people are white people on Facebook night mode" how is that racist?! Still a very bad joke none the less.

5, muted me for an entire map on the first round and then warned me for it after the gag on the next map. (Pretty sure it was some Incoherent yelling at a T, but still not worth a whole map gag)

In total 5 or 6 of the 11 warnings came from you

I also wouldn't say i bought in a bad crowd. None of my friends before flux had ever joined and everyone i did 'play' with was already or still is on the server.

I do admit that during the first 2 months or so i was on the server i was a bit of a pain towards you and i am sorry for that but i stopped (the 1 month i didn't get any warns before the ban) and tried and was a decent player on the server and tried to not play when you were on (knowing that it sometimes caused problems) 

I really hope that if i am given the chance to start anew i can prove that i have changed and can be a positive and friendly member of the server. And what ever problems that were or are between us can be forgiven and forgotten.

Edited by Huon
5 minutes ago, Huon said:

1, Saying your name which at the time was available on your steam profile.

and that makes it okay to say to the whole server? causing people to join in on it and also use it again me and resulting me having to make my profile private due to the amount of harassment i was receiving.

6 minutes ago, Huon said:

2, For making like 10 coin flips whilst others were also doing it.

I did not see any other flips being made by others, you were making coin flips that were for less than 100 points each, clearly spam. 

7 minutes ago, Huon said:

3, A text hat i had on for 2 weeks that said "Taylor sucks" that i had forgotten about and you didn't say anything before the warn.

Taylor asked to make that warning on you, you were told this after being warned. and the day you were warned for it was the first time i had seen it set as that.

9 minutes ago, Huon said:

4, "racism" the joke was "Black people are white people on Facebook night mode" how is that racist?! Still a very bad joke none the less.

There was several occasions where racism was spotted coming from you, I myself am aboriginal (black father, white mother) and don't take these jokes lightly as i know the impact they can make and have seen it personally.

12 minutes ago, Huon said:

5, muted me for an entire map on the first round and then warned me for it after the gag on the next map. (Pretty sure it was some Incoherent yelling at a T, but still not worth a whole map gag)

This was most likely due to having a large number of players on the server and i had forgotten to remove any gags or mutes, these things happen. 

The point of having this warning system was to warn the players of their actions and alert staff of players who may continue such things. they only make an impact on a staff's judgement in deciding on what action to take on a player *if* they continue to do the things they are warned for. you had over 10 warnings and there was a number of staff who all agreed on making a permaban on you when it happened. each warning i made was thought over. on several occasions we had some of our regular players requesting staff assistance while you were on. I simply could not and can not trust you to be on the server. 

I'll keep this compact. Genuine. Doesn't understand what he's done wrong & high probability he will repeat-offend like last time without further clarification - Credit to Aeyon: "If I remember right you said this before coming back and continuing with you same old behavior that lead to a permaban." Judgement: Probational period may be suitable with consistent monitoring by staff to alleviate Huon's immature behavior. Outstanding -1

Also to add another note on your behaviour, I personally gave you a warning for constantly targeting a player for RDM (Note: This warning was given way before Aeyon and other staff handed you a few more). While I know you were doing this with other people like Strawberry and Diesel, have you ever thought that is it the right or wrong thing to jump in the bandwagon like this?

And no, that wasn't the time where you could point fingers at the ringleader, saying "He did it first so I followed him" and stuff like that. All three of you were equally wrong and warnings were handed out, end of case.

However, your behaviour became worse as you clearly shown that you were not willing to change at all, as sometimes in game I had to mute or gag you due to your disruptive behaviour. This is further proven by the fact that a few players complaining to me about you as well.

I do not have the say for a final judgement, but I also personally think that you should not be given anymore chances, as you had an ample amount of chances to stop yourself from getting this sort of ending. In conclusion, it is better to have you stay banned, to ensure the community is not harmed due to your abusive actions.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • accel. locked this topic