Server(s): TTT

SteamID: 76561198375889352

Total Hours Played on Flux: 982

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Higashi
accel.
Tim_The_Warlord

Mau5tick

About Storm:

Hi I'm Storm, most of you have probably seen my around the server although I'm not all that memorable. I've been a lover of video games ever since I got steam and I've put in around 1.5k hours on GMod, with most of it being TTT and a small portion in DarkRP. When I'm not playing games, I'm usually studying or reading web novels (I love reading the web novels on WuxiaWorld) and I used to play the piano but stopped after 4-5 years of playing.

Aspiring to become a Game Developer but not all too optimistic of my prospects.

Reason for Application:

I've applied for this position because I am a regular player and am usually online when the only other staff on is Higashi. I know that if I can become staff then I can cover for some of the later hours that most staff aren't online for and can help reduce the strain on the moderators.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

N/A

Comments:

Hig was encouraging ppl to apply so I did.

Edited by Storm
Adding Mau to recommendation
  • Winner 1

You're one of the players I first met on Flux on the first day I joined the community. When I first knew you, you gave me a good impression, as you constantly abode to the rules.

Over the span of few months, I also noticed that when it comes to reports, you always gave proper explanation of the offender's actions as a victim, or your actions if you're reported. I hardly see you getting slain unless if it was an honest mistake.

I have no troubles playing on the same server with you, and another thing to note is that I enjoy having you as a traitor buddy on T rounds because you displayed good prowess and teamwork :')

You have my +1, and feel free to add my name into the recommendations list above even if you haven't asked me for it.

• accel. locked this topic