Higashi for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: 76561198044503843

Total Hours Played on Flux: 50

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Menace

About Higashi:

Hello my names Higashi, I go by Hig or Finn to my friends. I'm an obsessive gamer with a hard on for head shots and killing as many players as I can. I currently play the piano and do a mixing job as a sort of sound engineer I guess. 

Reason for Application:

I really want to improve the server in its general fundamentals, I know I'm not the nicest person in the world and probably not the smartest but ive been playing TTT for 2000 hours alone, dedicating approx half of that to Poseidon TTT alone. I've already had some worse for wear encounters on the server including some oddball situations with a couple staff (Mostly all resolved), but that wont stop my commitment to it at all. My primary focus is in TTT weapon values as I've been changing and tweaking them for years as well as general Staff guideline and MOTD 'reconstruction'. I was told to apply when I had the hours by Menace so here I am.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

Poseidon Servers:

TTT - Super Admin | Admin x 3
Cinema - Super Admin
Murder - Super Admin | Senior Admin
Prophunt - Moderator
Darkrp - Moderator/Trial Mentor
ImperialRP - Moderator
Discord - Manager (Yikes)

Voxel Servers:

TTT - Admin
Forum Moderator

Ricketts Lane:

ZombieRP - Head Admin
Community - Advisory Council 

Derivative Gaming:

Darkrp - Admin 

Comments:

Edited by Higashi
  • CoolStory 1
  • Dumb 1

I haven't seen you do anything for me to complain about other than 1 thing about a crossfire incident but hey those confuse everyone. seem to have an impressive line of past experience. gonna be a +1 from me at this point in time 

• Like 1