milk

milks juicy introduction :)

Hello, it's milks introduction!

I'm Danielle, I'm 18 years old and I live in Victoria, Australia. I have a black cat(pictured below) named Augustus and a goldfish named Fishy, I love them to bits!
 I would love to hear your honest opinions about me, because I know some of you hate me and I'd like that to be cleared. I still see my name popup...regardless of being inactive now and if you all would be so kind to either comment below or pm I'd love to discuss this because I do hear and see what you guys say even if you think I don't and I'd love to expose some juicy gossip I've been compiling since some of you like to live in a lie.

spacer.png

(i hope y'all get ballsy and comment i want this shit to be a discussion 😠 )

Only times i've been on at the same time as you, you've been really nice and chill. I hear the gossip but that doesn't affect that I have a positive opinion of you

Posted (edited)

roses are red

cats are cool

i cant rhyme

good to see you back

Edited by Nymodia
  • Haha 1

Hi milk 

Plz tell me gossip tyty 

cute cat here’s mine

EB4-B5-A3-D-C81-B-4-E52-B88-F-617614-EAF

ok bye 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jack said:

Dogs > cats 

My dog passed away early this year, I agree that dogs are lovely companions though. 

@BlipBlop Ay man I'll only expose them if they don't apologise themselves, they know who they are tho lmao. Nice cats (and dog) though, they look snuggly! My mum wanted a ginger but we got that burnt little shit.

@Bayco Your cats are so beautiful! Like a fluffy siamese/ragdoll? My knees are good idk what you mean they let me suck dick for long periods of time

@Naked Snake Snazzy cat mate, mind pming me who those people gossiping are? If you don't that's fine too 🙂

Edited by milk

Your cats are so beautiful! Like a fluffy siamese/ragdoll? My knees are good idk what you mean they let me suck dick for long periods of time

They're both pure ragdolls, we used to bread them. oh ok yeah true 

My PM's are always open for those who I know have seen this but wont comment. Lets get this cleared up you boobs 🙂

2 hours ago, Bayco said:

They're both pure ragdolls, we used to bread them. oh ok yeah true 

Bread indeed

I know some gossip too 

sleepover goss party when 

hello milk when i first encountered you on the server i spammed milk show me your milkers. This was because I have a very tiny brain and i find stupid shit very funny. I hope you didnt take any of that seriously.spacer.png

Picture of one of my fuzzy kittys for reference

• Sad 1

If I got offended over every man making a joke about wanting to see my tits I would have become a feminist @Edgyguy24 🙂 Nice pussy 😉!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

This is pretty gay nlg chief

i like cats

• Like 3

who's Augustus

i just see cats

i didnt read anything

11 minutes ago, milk said:

my...my fucking cat bruh.... 👨‍🦲 dumb head @accel.

augustus is such a good cat name lol. my little 1 year old DSH is called Astrid (everyone says awww that reminds me of how to train your dragon but i've never even seen that) ;-;

Wow, this has gotta be the longest introduction thread on the forums. GG everyone involved, keep up the cat speak

6 minutes ago, Naked Snake said:

augustus is such a good cat name lol. my little 1 year old DSH is called Astrid (everyone says awww that reminds me of how to train your dragon but i've never even seen that) ;-;

awww that reminds me of how to train your dragon

• Confused 1