SteamID: STEAM_1:0:25629216

Recommendations:

1: Taylor

Asked as per new rules posted since creating application:

1: Taylor

2: Accel

3: Dr Zoidberg

Tell us about yourself.

- Run a business as a side hustle for the moment, casual at a golf course for sustained income.

Not on GMod every day like I used to be a few months ago but Discord is open whenever im on my PC

Overwhelming chances are if you use the Discord you are at least aware I exist.

Why do you want to become staff?

- Drama that existed has settled down, hopefully this application isnt as messy as the last.

There is a good chunk in the middle of most days and late nights where staff are not available..

As with most other recent apps, im hoping to fill that void a bit and allow the server to be fun more often, I know personally I avoid playing without staff online as randoms and known bad actors ruin the game for everyone. For this reason I haven't played as much as I would like for ~2 months

Ive previously said I didnt really care about being staff but this was while SOME people were causing issues, this has been resolved as management are aware and I have come to care about the community in a way that I actually want to see it grow.

Do you have a microphone and how often do you use it?

- Yes daddy every day its not broken

How many hours do you have on Flux Servers?

Have you previously been a staff member on any Gmod servers?

- Not GMod specifically but I did run and administrate my own TF2 VSH server a number of years ago.

• Like 2

-1 You show that you get annoyed over the simplest of things and I don't mean by just me, you have no self control and I doubt that's changed since the last time I've seen you on Garry's Mod judging via the Flux Discord. GL tho

Verdict: -1

Issues and Suggestions - Recommendation Requirement - 21-05-2019 - Kcaj: staff do have lives and [are] not subjected to be on the server 24/7 when [their] role as a staff member is VOLUNTARY. St.Clair has played 10.2 hours of garrysmod throughout the recent fortnight, in 3-4 instances where he's come on the server for a minimum of 2 hours. In the recommendation requirement post (Issues and Suggestions - Recommendation Requirement), complaints have been made of the inactivity of staff. I'd anticipate that a trial moderator will dedicate more time towards staffing. 

You said, "Drama that has existed has settled down." Issues and Suggestions - Recommendation Requirement - 22-05-2019 - Haywire: staff [focus] so much on the past imperfections of individuals rather than the actual potential and knowledge they might have to become staff. Evident in Despairs denied staff application, Trouble in Terrorist Town - Staff Applications - Denied - Despairs Moderator Application - Dr.Zoidberg: My main issue was in regards to the community games night that Taylor hosted, where you were spamming "Metagaming staff in chat" or what ever it was. You were also spouting off some racist comments but it talked after a small bit. You appear to be slipping into poor behavior very slowly and it's not good. Why should you be judged differently?

There's no doubt you have extensive knowledge of the rules and are a good candidate for staff. You are active on discord. Haywire argued that players are judged on their past perfections rather than the actual potential and knowledge they might have to become staff, and in that regard, this response could've been a +1. But. Recently, when i asked you on #1, do you think you're a bitch? You responded, only to those who are a bitch to me. I'm weary because of the implication you will be prejudiced and cause further drama, your willingness to staff will deteriorate, worsening your activeness. This response also made me question Milk's -1: You show that you get annoyed over the simplest of things and I don't mean by just me, you have no self control and I doubt that's changed since the last time I've seen you on Garry's Mod judging via the Flux Discord. I don't trust you. I think you will cause problems.