Josh for Staff on TTT

Josh

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60320393

Current Server Level: 47

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Jaska V

About Josh:

I am a veteran TTT & have lots of experience within the community 
I have also been a staff member for the following TTT servers: Arcadia & Sabertooth Gaming
I'm a very friendly and loving person & I would like to think I have the respect of many members of the community, staff included

Reason for Application:

Honestly, you guys need it

Previous Experience:

Arcadia & Sabertooth Gaming Moderator

Additional Comments:

Please +1, I really want this position

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

+10 This guy is an actual Legend. This guy has insane aim and if this isn't a prerequisite for staff i don't know what is. honestly though he would 100% be a great moderator. He never intentionally breaks the rules and has not only a great personality but a good sense of humor. Would be great to see him vibing and dealing justice in the server. Would be greatly disappointed if he doesn't get at least trial mod cause man it would be a let down because when he's on he quite literally brighten ups the whole server  and that's a rare quirk and if he actually gets on the staff team the server would benefit from the his gamer vibes as he would be at least force him to play the server for 2 weeks at least. constantly bound to his responsibilities till he realises that some of staff in this server ignore their responsibilities almost all the time. so we would get not only a solid gamer and funny guy but a mod who has responsibilities to actually play the server. so we should guilt trip this guy by first making him mod then forcing him to play 24/7. Also have you seen this guys clips he's fkin insane... the 360 clips and his cracked t rounds r actually unbelievable. If this man doesn't get Staff I'm actually going to RDM the whole server.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aligned said:

+10 This guy is an actual Legend. This guy has insane aim and if this isn't a prerequisite for staff i don't know what is. honestly though he would 100% be a great moderator. He never intentionally breaks the rules and has not only a great personality but a good sense of humor. Would be great to see him vibing and dealing justice in the server. Would be greatly disappointed if he doesn't get at least trial mod cause man it would be a let down because when he's on he quite literally brighten ups the whole server  and that's a rare quirk and if he actually gets on the staff team the server would benefit from the his gamer vibes as he would be at least force him to play the server for 2 weeks at least. constantly bound to his responsibilities till he realises that some of staff in this server ignore their responsibilities almost all the time. so we would get not only a solid gamer and funny guy but a mod who has responsibilities to actually play the server. so we should guilt trip this guy by first making him mod then forcing him to play 24/7. Also have you seen this guys clips he's fkin insane... the 360 clips and his cracked t rounds r actually unbelievable. If this man doesn't get Staff I'm actually going to RDM the whole server.

I'm not going to read this but yeah what he said.

+1 down to earth guy

• Like 2