spunky flux's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:436676804

Reason for ban: Minge/Mic spam

Issuing staff member: Menace

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

I got perm banned and I think its been soooo long now and that I am a different changed man I repent for what I did, like disrespecting staff alot and shouldn't of done it now looking back. I want to change my image on ttt as good man and not a man who get pban. I also want to apologize to people I was a dick too like jaska, waluigi and some other people who I forgot names of.  I sincerely apologize and want to change

• Like 2
  • CoolStory 1
  • Dumb 1

No mate, absolutely not.

Prior to the warning system in place, you and your entourage were systematically getting banned, muted, gagged and slain on the server. Not only were you and your friends making it a tough time for the staff team on almost all times you play on the server, you also were setting a bad standard for the community and creating a negative environment on the server.

I can not on good conscience recommend you being unbanned. You are a detriment to the community as a whole.

• Like 2
  • Dumb 2
7 hours ago, Jaska V said:

No mate, absolutely not.

Prior to the warning system in place, you and your entourage were systematically getting banned, muted, gagged and slain on the server. Not only were you and your friends making it a tough time for the staff team on almost all times you play on the server, you also were setting a bad standard for the community and creating a negative environment on the server.

I can not on good conscience recommend you being unbanned. You are a detriment to the community as a whole.

WHO IN ENTOURAGE?