Kat and other moderators

bart

Starting off the current situation in which I will discuss in this thread is pretty petty and minor in hindsight. But it perfectly demonstrates the behaviour, attitude and actions of some of the moderators including Kat on the server every day. As a regular player of this server, some of the things and loopholes people are able to get up to and get away with on the server is ridiculous. I found even if I wholeheartedly believe I am in the right in my actions and in accordance to the rules on the server - if a VIP reports me, I am getting slayed no questions asked.

This incident took place earlier today on innocentmotel. It was in the backroom of the lobby where I believe a Detective and 1-2 innocents were located camping out. Aligned was bhopping around the map and was being followed by bashful. I ran into them at the back entrance to the backrooms. All three of us were innocents. Aligned enters the door first followed by me then bashful. He turns around and fires a shot in our direction(through the doorway where me and bashful were located - this is important later) I immediately KOS him and return fire, and so does bashful. He kills bashful and I manage to kill him. The detective and other innocents witnessed this firefight and did not shoot me as they saw what had occured - attempted RDM. 

Bashful and I both reported him. I reported him for trying to shoot me and t-baiting causing RDM. Bashful reported him for RDM (as he was shooting at both of our directions). Kat deals with these reports as she is the only moderator on. She says that t-baiting is not slayable and that his actions were not against any server rules. When bashful questioned her about the RDM she said that Aligned killed in self defence because he only shot at ME. This is where it breaks down - Kats argument is pulled out of nowhere as she would have access to the death cam and she would have seen what had occurred. He shot at both of our directions. If anything bashful was justified in self defense, not Aligned. This is where we realise Kat is being facetious to protect her friend... or maybe it's just because it's a VIP I'm not sure why she did it. 

This is where I decide to experiment to see what happens if I reverse the roles. I decide to T-bait aligned a few rounds later. Sure enough he shoots back at me and gives me justification to shoot him in the head. He reports me and I give the same reasoning Kat gave us earlier - he shot at me therefore I'm allowed to kill him. I get a slay for 1 round for RDM. Kat explains that you can't T-bait and then kill someone as it is still RDM. When questioned about why bashful was killed a few rounds earlier she then reverts to "Well Aligned only shot AT bart" which she knows is bullshit. If you are shooting in the direction of two people standing together there is no way you can argue that he was only shooting at one of them.

Aligned was T-baiting. He kills one of the people who return fire. NO SLAY.

I was T-baiting. I kill the person who returned fire. SLAY.

The exact same situation occurred with different outcomes yet only one person was slayed. Why? 
It is easy to assume that it is because Kat knows Aligned and is friends with him. He is also a VIP.

This very simple experiment demonstrates how Kat and other moderators moderate the server. I have experience in moderating TTT servers and I know it can be a nightmare if you are the only one on a full server. That does not give an excuse to bend the rules in order to keep your friends happy (who you know do this type of shit all the time). It is not a good look for the server, especially when regular people playing can see the favouritism clearly.

I know what Kat's excuse is for this behaviour is and it simply does not make sense. She is grasping at straws. Her only argument is that bashful was not being the one shot at. In any other situation if you see someone try and shoot someone out of nowhere you assume they are a traitor. So why is it bashful's fault for Aligned's actions? And why when I enact the exact same scenario with Aligned as the victim I am punished yet he is not?

If you are friends with Kat or the other moderators who do this you will simply not understand. She either protects her friends out of her own will, or is lazy and does it because she thinks she can trust them. It has also come to my attention that during this situation Aligned and Kat were both in a call together in the Flux discord. This adds to my theory of them being friends and that is why this blatant favouritism occurred. 

This is not the only situation I or bashful have been put in due to favouritism of the moderators - it is the situation I have cared enough about to post here due to the nature of Kat's reaction on the server. From the bullshit excuses when it occurred due to the insults she said over voice. I was also made aware that she deals with a lot of abuse from people due to being a female. Why should I have sympathy for that if she deals abuse back out to me?

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • Dislike 1

This is where it breaks down - Kats argument is pulled out of nowhere as she would have access to the death cam and she would have seen what had occurred. He shot at both of our directions. If anything bashful was justified in self defense, not Aligned.

It is not pulled out of nowhere aligned shot at you which is t baiting and it so happened bashful was standing in front of aligned as he shot then bashful starts shooting at him and he kills bashful maybe he did deserve maybe it was my poor judgment.

I reported him for trying to shoot me and t-baiting causing RDM
T baiting is not slayable

This is where I decide to experiment to see what happens if I reverse the roles. I decide to T-bait aligned a few rounds later. Sure enough he shoots back at me and gives me justification to shoot him in the head.
He reports me and I give the same reasoning Kat gave us earlier - he shot at me therefore I'm allowed to kill him.

Um no don't try to justify you shooting aligned 2 seconds into the round and killing him.

The exact same situation occurred with different outcomes yet only one person was slayed. Why? 
It is easy to assume that it is because Kat knows Aligned and is friends with him. He is also a VIP.

Dont try lying while trying to make a report the 2 situations were very different I try to be unbias an i made a mistake this time

It has also come to my attention that during this situation Aligned and Kat were both in a call together in the Flux discord.

This is a blatant lie because i was in a call with 2 other people in another discord at the time. I joined to talk to menace 10-15 minutes later after everything went down.

From the bullshit excuses when it occurred due to the insults she said over voice. I was also made aware that she deals with a lot of abuse from people due to being a female.

Dont make me laugh you and bashful told me to shut up because im a woman and proceeded to abuse me over voice and youre "aware" of the abuse i cop even though you did that on the server. Then I proceeded to call you both children because thats how you were acting like children.

Theres a lot of people who can attest to my claims this report is full of lies and youre just trying make me look bad, I work really hard for this server and I'm constantly trying to help people and make friends with people.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kat said:

Dont try lying while trying to make a report the 2 situations were very different I try to be unbias an i made a mistake this time

Theres a lot of people who can attest to my claims this report is full of lies and youre just trying make me look bad

Where are the lies? What the fuck?

3 minutes ago, Kat said:

Um no don't try to justify you shooting aligned 2 seconds into the round and killing him.

I did the exact same thing he did to bashful the timeframe is irrelevant.

4 minutes ago, Kat said:

It is not pulled out of nowhere aligned shot at you which is t baiting and it so happened bashful was standing in front of aligned as he shot then bashful starts shooting at him and he kills bashful maybe he did deserve maybe it was my poor judgment.

"It just so happens" and how do you know? You talked to Aligned? Either way it is irrelevant. He shot at bashful by mistake or not, then proceeded to kill him when bashful shot back. THE EXACT SAME THING I DID TO HIM.

5 minutes ago, Kat said:

T baiting is not slayable

Then why was I slayed rounds later? He shot at me and I killed him.

6 minutes ago, Kat said:

Dont make me laugh you and bashful told me to shut up because im a woman and proceeded to abuse me over voice and youre "aware" of the abuse i cop even though you did that on the server. Then I proceeded to call you both children because thats how you were acting like children.

I never told you to shut up because you are a woman. You said I have a children brain and I can't think about things properly. That's called gaslighting when I clearly have thought about this very carefully.

Ok. I'm gonna clear some points up here. 

First "She either protects her friends out of her own will, or is lazy and does it because she thinks she can trust them. It has also come to my attention that during this situation Aligned and Kat were both in a call together in the Flux discord. This adds to my theory of them being friends and that is why this blatant favouritism occurred. " - To clear up your misunderstanding, I'll admit that yes I am friends with Kat. However I know Kat and i also know for a fact that I don't get special treatment and I never have especially from Kat, as I have had a multitude of experiences when she'll even go back through the spectator mode (thingy) or whatever and see if I had the right to kill that person and give me a slay depending on such notions. So I know she digs into things for a fair and just slaying (doing her job as a mod) and also in relation to us being in discord it wasn't until the whole event was over. At the time of the T baiting problem and the slays being enacted. I know for a fact the only staff member in that call was Menace. 

Referring to the T baiting Problem - well... I'll explain my thoughts as I was the initiator of this problem. I'll begin with a my own view of events and idea's. So I'll recap it quickly, In the beginning event, I'm just bhoping around Innocent Motel, shooting around and then I go bhoping into the bathroom through the pool and as soon as I'm in the bathroom I pull a 180 and shoot behind me into a wall towards Bart. (To be completely honest including Bashful at this point is unnecessary) Moving on at this point Bart puts a KOS on me and shoots me, deal's damage to me who is in mid bhop, now I've gained the right to kill him because I'm defending myself now. However what actually happens is I whiff all my shots and I kill bashful who is also attempting to kill me and a second later Bart kills me. At this point I am dead and I receive two reports one from Bart and one from Bashful. Bart reports me on the Basis of my T baiting efforts which is under no form of punishment outside of the round (Explaining his ever so clear view of the rules) and Bashful who reports me for RDMing him. In relation to this I have seen and experience many event's where I have been KOSed for no reason  by a T (or because of stuff i have done in the round) and defended myself killed all people who have taken shots at me and not been slayed so in relation to this case why should it be different? 

And now there's event 2 which Bart seems to call his "experiment", in which 1 or 2 rounds later, he with full intent straight off the bat shoot's a bullet at me, misses (Blatant T-baiting) and I decide to shoot back at him which leads to us having trade bullets neither hitting until he finally kill's me. I then report him for RDM, in this situation you can't say this was him defending himself as he not only initiated the battle, but also finished it himself. However doing it at the start of a round is absolute BS, you have no reason to shoot right next to my head or attempt to kill you. This is your spite controlling you from the previous offence.

The reason you got a Slay is because of a few factors. Those factors being Reasoning and Your Stupidity/Spite. Compared to my "RDM" being in the middle of a round, me bhoping around and shooting towards you at a wall and then bhoping away, mid bhop get shot as I'm getting KOSed and then proceed to defend myself, first of all I got physically damaged before I even realised I got KOSed then I killed Bashful as you both were shooting at me dealing damage and then you kill me which is fair, in the end I died it should be over at that point but no you want to go and fuck with the rule's leading to you rounds later shooting at me 0 seconds into a round and us having a trade of shell's Both whiffing until you land a headshot. both time's it was me defending myself. neither time's had I attempted to actually attack another. You see basically the main instinctive different between this is basically the logic and reasoning in which it occurred.

Lets say we're in community pool and there were a bunch of AFK's lined up I pulled out my Deagle as an innocent and someone also innocent was without my notice behind me as soon as I shot and by some chance I miss that person had every right to kill me, however what happens next is he whiffs, and then we keep whiffing and the guy who shot at the AFKs kills the other guy. Is this okay? No, obviously not he shot at an innocent, he shot at an afk and why should I have to die even though he shot at an afk innocent. On the other hand we have a scenario where the guy who was before unknown to me is now in my peripherals through the door from spawn on the other side of a door, let's say as I go through the door, I shoot at a pot plant on directly opposite of the door I'm bhoping through, but because he's inclined with idk 90degrees of where my gun is pointing,  he then believes I'm shooting at him, and mid bhoping through the lobby, I get KOSed and shot at however I spin around and one tap him and that right there is defending myself. Obviously there is a difference between theses two scenarios and it's pretty plain to see. it's just spite and stupidity which has blow this problem way out of proportion.

However in the end to be completely honest. T baiting is a very tedious rule and has many way's of being exploitable effectively if you shoot for no reason and the other person kills you they have every right to kill you, however the other party has the exact same right if you KOS them. It's not a matter of whom is a T at that point its an individual factor in a round that is often brought upon by friend's having fun or by using this as an excuse to kill someone you dislike. You can't just pin this on a staff member, it has a lot more depth into it and it's not easy figuring out who is right and wrong, with all types of evidence, logic and happenstance's that occur in the middle of a round.

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this stupid event It may not make sense to you are be stupid but I'm gonna forget about this and not speak on this matter anymore

P.S. Honestly this is just your Problem Bart it has nothing to do with the Staff. I'm gonna get a bit personal here, I remember through the previous rounds you had been a bit annoying and targeting of me. (just expressing my concerns) Back to the matter honestly it had no right to become such a big problem. idc if your on your period but I'm just here to have fun, and it's not fun if your just annoying everyone and trying to get your way with things that you don't understand.  I'll admit I normally wouldn't report someone if I died due to someone out Deagling me after being T baiting and I would Just let it be however. I'll even admit it on my end I reported Bart out of spite. 

It's difficult to know exactly what happened in this specific example without any form of evidence, bar the word of either side. If this is genuinely a problem that you believe is persisting then please ensure to provide something physical (ie. Game recording, shot/chat log screenshots, etc) for our staff manager to look over and determine what's occurred. I can understand frustration that sometimes issues don't have the outcome you want on the server, however all our staff members make mistakes on occasion, and evidence is the only way to truly understand what happened in the situation. Any further comments I leave for Mr Staff Manager @ Generic .

6 minutes ago, Wookie said:

It's difficult to know exactly what happened in this specific example without any form of evidence, bar the word of either side. If this is genuinely a problem that you believe is persisting then please ensure to provide something physical (ie. Game recording, shot/chat log screenshots, etc) for our staff manager to look over and determine what's occurred. I can understand frustration that sometimes issues don't have the outcome you want on the server, however all our staff members make mistakes on occasion, and evidence is the only way to truly understand what happened in the situation. Any further comments I leave for Mr Staff Manager @ Generic .

You don't need evidence. We agree on the specifics of what happened. I'm not sure what Kat is calling a lie as she has provided no other response.

23 minutes ago, bart said:

You don't need evidence. We agree on the specifics of what happened. I'm not sure what Kat is calling a lie as she has provided no other response.

As a simple report on this issue, it's somewhat defined between parties, but I wouldn't say there's a whole lot of agreeing. However if this is a larger report against Kat and other staff members for multiple occasions as you say, we will need more than merely a description of what you perceive is happening. If no evidence exists currently, please try and gather some at a level you believe is sufficient enough, and then perhaps more action shall be taken. Unfortunately what we have now isn't enough for much to be done unless both parties can come to a proper agreement with one another. We also wouldn't usually be actioning punishment on anyone with what evidence we currently have either, be they a player or a member of the staff team.

• Dumb 1

I have admitted that i made a mistake but that doesnt mean your slay was unjust i admit aligned should of got slain but we all make mistakes it did not warrant the bullshit you threw at me accusing me of things that just arent true at all.
Generic boss your verdict please.

I agree with Bart.

Some moderators, well basically all of them (mainly kat) put in the absolute minimum work when doing slays. Instead of checking the logs and death scene they will glance at them and slay you for it even if you were in the right. This happens especially if you did something to them or someone in their friend group.

Its so bad people basically try to report bait you, they will fling props at you at such a speed that they will instantly kill you, but defending yourself against this gets you a slay? Or innocents acting like Ts with T weapons because claiming it makes them immune.  But don't complain about unfair slays because that gets you banned. 

I understand they wish to play, but why volunteer for a staff position if you don't actually want to do the work required? Is it possible there are just some jackasses that want for internet power, which is why half of the staff team are inactive

• Winner 2
  • CoolStory 1
  • Dumb 3
3 minutes ago, Zyklon B said:

I agree with Bart.

Some moderators, well basically all of them (mainly kat) put in the absolute minimum work when doing slays. Instead of checking the logs and death scene they will glance at them and slay you for it even if you were in the right. This happens especially if you did something to them or someone in their friend group.

Its so bad people basically try to report bait you, they will fling props at you at such a speed that they will instantly kill you, but defending yourself against this gets you a slay? Or innocents acting like Ts with T weapons because claiming it makes them immune.  But don't complain about unfair slays because that gets you banned. 

I understand they wish to play, but why volunteer for a staff position if you don't actually want to do the work required? Is it possible there are just some jackasses that want for internet power, which is why half of the staff team are inactive

counterpoint: you're a faggot

• Dumb 2