Stealth for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88736612

Current Server Level: 26

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Stealth:

currently I'm studying in high school in year 12 or NCEA lvl 2 planning on moving onto university in 2 years and go for a engineers degree i like playing golf still working on getting a handy cap in it i got 2 many hours on gmod (4832) iv been playing for 6 years i was on the og flux server back in the day im good and maths and science and I am horrible at english

Reason for Application:

The reason why I want to go for staff on flux ttt is because I enjoy playing with this community this is the only server that I play that is oce region i normally play on American server but I enjoy talking with people that understand me and I don't need to repeat about 3 times for a sentence cause of my accent I want to go further in this community and i want to help the people it is rare but its not never to see that there 0 staff online and people are just mass rdming and there is no staff to deal with it so i want to help the server when there is 0 staff online to help and when there is a lot of tickets I can help when the staff are getting over whelmed or if there is 1 staff online and they need help with tickets I am non bias and I will slay anyone if they do something wrong. I normally staff on roleplay servers like imperial clone wars military rp and darkrp but i am looking to learn how to staff on ttt

Previous Experience:

the previous experience I have is on icefuse I used to be staff on imperial, clone wars and military rp

Additional Comments:

-1 you’re a nice kid but i honestly have seen you make so many misjudgments in the game, making stupid decisions and accidentally rdming people you shouldn’t etc. 

i’d say be more active and play more on the server until you figure out how to see the nuances in different situations, then consider applying for mod