Reporting STEAM_0:0:79847526 for Toxic Behaviour

Incident occurred on TTT, at 08/03/21 12:00 GMT+10.

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65918560

Reported Player: Dappiiiddd Crack sommelier. (STEAM_0:0:79847526)

Description of incident:

REPORTING FOR: RACISM, TRANSPHOBIA, ONGOING HARASSMENT, SEXISM(?)

THIS REPORT INCLUDES THE REPORTED PLAYER SAYING TRANSPHOBIC THINGS, THE N WORD, DEGRADING ABORIGINALS, ETC. - THIS WAS MORE THAN HIM "DEFENDING" HIMSELF, THIS IS NO DEFENCE MECHANISM, HE WAS BEING DISGUSTING AND ALL OF THIS EVIDENCE COLLECTIVELY SHOULD PROVE THAT.

(Context) Ok so earlier that day Dappiiiddd Crack sommelier and cameron were beefing because according to Dappiiiddd Crack sommelier, cameron kept attacking him and cameron was refuting that and Dappiiiddd Crack sommelier kept pushing staff member Kat to do something and even she was saying that cameron wasn't doing anything and that Dappiiiddd Crack sommelier was instigating it by talking smack first which Dappiiiddd Crack sommelier didn't like hearing that, even going as far as saying Kat is friends with him(cameron) so she's bias. I was there egging it on, because it was funny. No attacks were made by me except calling Dappiiiddd Crack sommelier transphobic(as he is, proof is provided below.) and a bitch(because he's transphobic.) 

unknown.png He deleted his message in no mic chat(discord) which was an @ to Kat about dealing with cameron as well, Kat can confirm or deny idc that's not the main story.

HOURS LATER

This is a general gist of what happened(for those who wont receive the videos): Once Kat leaves as it has been a long day, is when Dappiiiddd Crack sommelier randomly starts attacking me and then Wolfe as well but the focus point was me for some odd reason, as I hadn't done anything. He started by false kosing me, then whenever I would try to speak up for myself he would start moaning and this made me incredibly uncomfortable but he didn't care as it continued for 2 maps(as well as harassment), it felt way longer. He would call me names, telling me to have some tampons because I'm on my period, he told me take some oestrogen pills which I assume was a jab at either my femininity or him thinking I'm trans? He would moan whenever I'd say something, saying he's collecting my tears and putting them in a mason jar. He said that he had my nudes in a hard drive and someone countered saying who doesn't have them.

Dappiiiddd Crack sommelier was gagged for the skyscraper map, the original harassment started on innocentmotel, the gag didn't stop him from typing his hate towards me.

Anything I've forgotten will be shown in the 30 MINUTE VIDEO  (which I'm splitting into 4 parts to put onto youtube lol) I recorded of him doing this which includes me begging the mods to gag him because the moaning made me extremely uncomfortable, I have everything recorded but as it shows some of my discord messages with my partner I do not want to disclose the video publicly but I am comfortable showing it with the staff team, I will include screenshots of his transphobia and other snippets of the racism and stuff. My clips unfortunately don't pick up anything I say verbally, but most of what is said by me is typed anyways.

Evidence:

unknown.png Transphobia.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/872135857929355344/872136225358741545/Garrysmod_2021.08.03_-_22.49.39.05.DVR_Trim.mp4 (He either says "dickhead" or the n word here, was insulting aboriginals in this clip.)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/872135857929355344/872139985493573682/Garrysmod_2021.08.03_-_22.04.27.04.DVR_Trim.mp4 (Snippet from a different persons POV of him being weird, making me uncomfortable, I hadn't even been saying things.)

• Winner 1

Was on last night After Milk disconnected and it was still going between both Cameron and Dappiiddd so I can attest to the both of them continuing to go at each other for a while. The staff that were on at the time also seemed to do nothing about the situation, not even a gag or mute for both parties at the time just causing it to spiral further out of control annoying a lot of the unaffected players.

For the stuff that went on after Milk disconnected if anyone has recordings/screenshots of the text exchanged between Cameron and Dappiiddd to provide additional evidence that both players were out of line that would help because both parties in my honest opinion should recieve some form of punishment. Although this all could have been prevented earlier on if the staff who were in game acted quicker which tends to be a large issue on the server overall.

A lot of other players on the server who do similar things also tend to get off quite lightly if anything happens to them at all so I dont see why this report in particular stands out to a lot of the other things that go on.

However, It's also very convenient for the clips you've provided to not have anything you've said in voice chat as you have mentioned. As anyone who has played on the server with you for enough time could probably agree with the fact you tend to say things that arent always appropriate yourself to get a reaction out of people. You also tend to joke around with a lot of the players with things but as soon as someone you dont necessarily get along with you tend to blow things out of proportion.

If other people who were directly on at the time all 3 of the people have any video evidence to see what exactly started this all Ill be more inclined to +1 this if you were targeted yourself in a serious manner. 

For now I am neutral on a ban leaning towards a -1 until more accurate and larger amounts of evidence for everything besides the words about Wolfe which is pretty well demonstrated.

• Dumb 2
17 minutes ago, TheDevastator05 said:

However, It's also very convenient for the clips you've provided to not have anything you've said in voice chat as you have mentioned. As anyone who has played on the server with you for enough time could probably agree with the fact you tend to say things that arent always appropriate yourself to get a reaction out of people. You also tend to joke around with a lot of the players with things but as soon as someone you dont necessarily get along with you tend to blow things out of proportion.

The clips that I provided are for the other things I listed + a snippet of what he was doing so people can get a good idea of what I meant when I said I was uncomfortable with him moaning about me. The rest of the evidence will be posted to staff, who will be making the decision based on that + whatever evidence I posted here. I didn't post anything of the 30 minutes of harassment I had to endure in this post, I didn't say anything in voice chat majority of that 30 minutes and you can see whatever I type in the chat in the videos I have(which again, are not being posted here.)

For you to comment and victim blame me as if I am deserving of this disgusting behaviour is honestly primitive of you, I wasn't expecting anyone to form an opinion on what little I gave, I only gave a run down of what had happened to anyone that was wondering - knowing full well I was giving the entire evidence to staff.

24 minutes ago, TheDevastator05 said:

A lot of other players on the server who do similar things also tend to get off quite lightly if anything happens to them at all so I dont see why this report in particular stands out to a lot of the other things that go on.

Whether or not others report for the harassment they deal with is up to them but I personally felt extremely disgusted with the way he acted towards me and his towards aboriginals and Wolfe, this behaviour shouldn't continue and that is why I'm making the report, others may feel they can't make a report on someone and I'm honestly hoping I pave the way for people to make more reports about others in the community, especially with the extensive proof I have(Which again, isn't posted here.)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheDevastator05 said:

Was on last night After Milk disconnected and it was still going between both Cameron and Dappiiddd so I can attest to the both of them continuing to go at each other for a while. The staff that were on at the time also seemed to do nothing about the situation, not even a gag or mute for both parties at the time just causing it to spiral further out of control annoying a lot of the unaffected players.

This is why I'm astounded that this shit is public. Random people, who are not involved or Staff, come on to do their little GMod administrator roleplay. This is not a mod application, I have no idea why you decided to come on and -1/neutral (like it matters). Now I have to respond to this rubbish when I literally didn't want to be involved. There is a 30 minute uncut video that the staff has access too, I do not know why you think you needed to comment when you have knowledge of only a fraction of the situation. 

For context, I wasn't involved until Mudcrab started saying weird, creepy and downright gross shit to Milk (unprovoked, mind you, despite your victim blaming). For instance, here is the type of shit he was saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yqRDy5H3I

Further, he was being explicitly racist toward Aboriginals. Now, the person in-hand, might have started it with Coolguy/Golden first, but Mudcrab decided to hop in for no reason just to say ridiculously bigoted shit, like below. The dude wasn't even talking to him and he decided to be overtly racist for no reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0de1jV8mNtc

Not only did the Staff do nothing about this, but they actually joined in:

8MCPltu.jpeg

ms77SV9.jpeg

VFMC0a4.jpeg

So please, mind your victim blaming and stay out of situations that have nothing to do with you. Your comment was redundant and contributed nothing. It is stated in the original post that the uncut, unedited video has been sent to the appropriate Staff. Who, conveniently, isn't you. You've been apart of the community for like what, 3 months? And yet you apparently know that Milk purely goes on to get reactions out of people? 

Edited by cameronn
1 hour ago, cameronn said:

This is why I'm astounded that this shit is public. Random people, who are not involved or Staff, come on to do their little GMod administrator roleplay. This is not a mod application, I have no idea why you decided to come on and -1/neutral (like it matters). Now I have to respond to this rubbish when I literally didn't want to be involved. There is a 30 minute uncut video that the staff has access too, I do not know why you think you needed to comment when you have knowledge of only a fraction of the situation. 

For context, I wasn't involved until Mudcrab started saying weird, creepy and downright gross shit to Milk (unprovoked, mind you, despite your victim blaming). For instance, here is the type of shit he was saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yqRDy5H3I

Further, he was being explicitly racist toward Aboriginals. Now, the person in-hand, might have started it with Coolguy/Golden first, but Mudcrab decided to hop in for no reason just to say ridiculously bigoted shit, like below. The dude wasn't even talking to him and he decided to be overtly racist for no reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0de1jV8mNtc

Not only did the Staff do nothing about this, but they actually joined in:

8MCPltu.jpeg

ms77SV9.jpeg

VFMC0a4.jpeg

So please, mind your victim blaming and stay out of situations that have nothing to do with you. Your comment was redundant and contributed nothing. It is stated in the original post that the uncut, unedited video has been sent to the appropriate Staff. Who, conveniently, isn't you. You've been apart of the community for like what, 3 months? And yet you apparently know that Milk purely goes on to get reactions out of people? 

stop picking and choosing what shit you allow when you are more then capible of doing and saying the same if not similar stuff, dont try to play victim and attack people who come on here, you personally have been attacking me since like day one since you saw me on the server 2. sooo what if i leaned into milks bullshit she has always been greesy towards me, idc if it made her uncomfortable if you played recording from the start you would hear, milk attack demean and harrass me not only an hour before yet you have the nerve to attempt to cast shade yet you and her are both the antagonists, also if faithless has an issue with the comments then they themselves can speak to me or someone else about it, im not the first person you have attempted to get removed with your hypocrisy

Forever yours Dappiidddd

3 minutes ago, L33TH4X0R said:

stop picking and choosing what shit you allow when you are more then capible of doing and saying the same if not similar stuff, dont try to play victim and attack people who come on here, you personally have been attacking me since like day one since you saw me on the server 2. sooo what if i leaned into milks bullshit she has always been greesy towards me, idc if it made her uncomfortable if you played recording from the start you would hear, milk attack demean and harrass me not only an hour before yet you have the nerve to attempt to cast shade yet you and her are both the antagonists, also if faithless has an issue with the comments then they themselves can speak to me or someone else about it, im not the first person you have attempted to get removed with your hypocrisy

Forever yours Dappiidddd

Can we just lock this thread? This is literally concerning to read, I don't think you graduated high school. 

• Dislike 1
Just now, cameronn said:

Can we just lock this thread? This is literally concerning to read, I don't think you graduated high school. 

ahh yes soo my inteligence is brought into question by the super genius cameron, please stop, if your going to attempt to be fair, also show the staff what both you and milk have also said in its entirety 

So I can come along with 30 minutes of proof to back up my case, multiple screenshots, multiple POV from different people. Yet you put your word on here and that's it? At least back up your claim ffs. What a load of shit dude, imagine thinking this is deserved. I didn't say anything to you besides what I've already claimed, I didn't start this. Unless you want to somehow prove that I'm wrong?

No one was on your side on that server lastnight besides the same guys saying transphobic and sexist shit themselves, which are also in the clip. Do better, Dappi.

• Like 1

spacer.png
From Cameron's screenshot, I just want to add that we should remember that Australian land is Aboriginal land and we should respect that. Regardless of what political view you have or what side you are in this debate, hopefully this is a joke because if it isn't, this is an extremely inappropriate response

• Like 1
1 minute ago, cameronn said:

you tried the same thing on devestator, and your attempting to do the same to me 

2 minutes ago, milk said:

So I can come along with 30 minutes of proof to back up my case, multiple screenshots, multiple POV from different people. Yet you put your word on here and that's it? At least back up your claim ffs. What a load of shit dude, imagine thinking this is deserved. I didn't say anything to you besides what I've already claimed, I didn't start this. Unless you want to somehow prove that I'm wrong?

No one was on your side on that server lastnight besides the same guys saying transphobic and sexist shit themselves, which are also in the clip. Do better, Dappi.

sooo you not only an hour before started saying really nasty and toxic things,  rightttt

You got any proof dude? Because I have a ton of it. This isn't a fucking thread of she said he said, I have it ALL recorded. I explained everything and I will explain everything again and again, unless you're going to actually post any fucking proof to this which I know there isn't, you can shut your ass up and this thread can be locked.

• Like 1
Just now, milk said:

You got any proof dude? Because I have a ton of it. This isn't a fucking thread of she said he said, I have it ALL recorded. I explained everything and I will explain everything again and again, unless you're going to actually post any fucking proof to this which I know there isn't, you can shut your ass up and this thread can be locked.

your just luckey im not the type to record, everything , because i dont sit there in hopes someones gonna offend me , an old saying i like is if your looking to be offended your gonna be offended stop being a hypocrit, if you have any FULL UNEDITED CLIPS id love to see them please post them here, if not keep your nose out where it doesnt belong dont start a fight then proceed to play victim when someone shoves back, its like your walking upto a caged lion and proceeding to throw rocks at it, bad analogy but similar context 

2 minutes ago, L33TH4X0R said:

soo for the most part im just hallusinating you attacking me in very personal ways over and over, for litteral days  and by the fortitude of your last comment it shows to the level your willing to stoop to, 

Mate, you're struggling to spell and punctuate. Your sentences are incoherent as fuck, can someone just lock this thread? There's a complete lack of meaningful contribution at this point.

Just now, cameronn said:

Mate, you're struggling to spell and punctuate. Your sentences are incoherent as fuck, can someone just lock this thread? There's a complete lack of meaningful contribution at this point.

cameron id advice you refrain from the lack of insulting remarks, please keep the swearing to a minimum, and just speak like a normal person

I record because of people like you being sexist to women in gaming. You're disgusting and I didn't start this, you set yourself off for no reason and I have full unedited clips, definitely, I didn't edit the clips in anyway and that's why I don't want to post them as they have personal messages between my fucking partner and I. As I HAVE SAID ALREADY. 

Edited by milk
  • Like 2
  • Dumb 1
1 minute ago, cameronn said:

and ive just gotta say its not you personally attacking someone else on the forums 

1 minute ago, milk said:

I record because of people like you being sexist to women in gaming. You're disgusting and I didn't start this, you set yourself off for no reason and I have full unedited clips, definitely, I didn't edit the clips in anyway and that's why I don't want to post them as they have personal messages between my fucking partner and I. As I HAVE SAID ALREADY. 

no milk not being sexist leaning into your shit please stop the cap, your a bigger liar then cameron stop picking and chosing just because you want to play victim please present your recordings and evidence please 

• Like 1