spunky flux's Appeal

Server:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:436676804

Reason for ban: Defamation of Character

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

Appeal:

I was banned for defamation of character in the Flux servers discord over an edit I made as a joke. I understand that this is a sensitive topic and that I shouldn't of have included a Flux staff member. However, it was posted in memes and media and was in no way shape or form meant to defamate. As well as this, I was banned as the staff member involved was relating it to paedophilia, however in the picture there was no mention of the persons age nor mentions of paedophilia. It was a clearly edited picture and was not meant to be taken seriously, hence why I posted in memes and media. 

Please consider my unban,

Spunky 

9 minutes ago, spunky flux said:

Server:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:436676804

Reason for ban: Defamation of Character

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

Appeal:

I was banned for defamation of character in the Flux servers discord over an edit I made as a joke. I understand that this is a sensitive topic and that I shouldn't of have included a Flux staff member. However, it was posted in memes and media and was in no way shape or form meant to defamate. As well as this, I was banned as the staff member involved was relating it to paedophilia, however in the picture there was no mention of the persons age nor mentions of paedophilia. It was a clearly edited picture and was not meant to be taken seriously, hence why I posted in memes and media. 

Please consider my unban,

Spunky 

+1 cause hes asian

are u that guy that acts like he doesn't speak english and the server people call ching chong and have been warned multiple times to change your name from chinese lettering because no one can pronounce it?

• CoolStory 1
32 minutes ago, milk said:

are u that guy that acts like he doesn't speak english and the server people call ching chong and have been warned multiple times to change your name from chinese lettering because no one can pronounce it?

no not me different guy

Denied

Your actions on the new TTT server have shown that you have not changed at all in the time since your ban. As such we do not want you back in the Discord until you can prove that you've turned over a new leaf. Good day sir.