Golden for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108918688

Total Hours Played on Flux: 92

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Golden:

Hello my name is Scott ( Golden on Gmod/Steam )

My hobbies right now are mainly computer tech and my love of building PC'S i also love lazer tag ahah i have 3 trophies from when i was younger playing competitively.

I work fulltime and live in a quite but lively street just next to Perth City in WA.

my fav pet is a Dog. reason being they give you unconditional love 24/7. the best friend you could ever want. cats are ok.....

ive grown up with video games and love the Action. Fav movies being like the matrix and The raid 1 and 2 ( WOULD RECOMMEND!!) 

I try to be as happy as possible and love to sing! my sound silly but i sing everyday.

Thats pretty much alll about me! 

Reason for Application:

Hello, I would like to apply for staff! 

i haven't been playing on flux for too long but i do love the server, the regular people who play are a blast to play with and i always try and play by the rules.

I do not say rude or racist words or intend on doing so to try and be "funny". I try to make as many friends as i can while playing on the server and have some great laughs. 

I have never been staff on a server and i think now is the time to test my ability to help a server that i support 100%. I do myself witness alot of people join and start verbally abusing and breaking rules and wish i can do something to help the players who want to play legitimately. Aside from my full time work during the week i at least get on the server everyday! if i need to i will work hard and if i have to i will do all that i can to atleast become a staff member.

i know i dont have any recommendations cause im not sure if you ask for them or earn them.  But i do hope that someone considers me and if i dont get it ill try my best in the future to atleast improve my chances! 

Previous Experience (if applicable):

I dont have previous experience but i am willing to learn! 

Comments:

Please provide feedback if possible. i will take it as constructive and improve if anything is not up to standard!