Opal Guy for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: 76561198047149280

Total Hours Played on Flux: 240

Recommendation(s) from Staff: birbobert

About Opal Guy:

Although there are a couple bumps in the road of my reputation, I believe that everyone makes mistakes and I, OpalGuy have learnt from them. I believe that this probation has made me a changed man. I will ensure that the server be a friendly and fun filled environment. I am a consistent player and I am well known in the flux community, many players, moderators and ex-moderators enjoy my company. Getting a long with me is very easy and I would also like to improve the server itself as well as myself and others. 

Reason for Application:

To improve the server and its community, to improve on myself and to make sure that everyone is having a great time. There is also lack of communication at times between players and mods and I'd be willing to be very talkative to any player.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

I was a mod on a small dark rp server a while ago, but only for a small time because the server was no longer supported.

Comments:

• Like 3

+1
Before I met mr Opal Guy, I had problems with "getting it up", no more! Ever since I crossed paths with Opal Guy my missus has stopped seeing the mailman, not only that, but she actually looks me in the eyes now! Thank you Mr Opal, if you can make changes like that to me, you can make changes like that to the entire server I'm sure of it! Not only does he physically cure me of my ills, but he also has a fantastic taste in arts and literature, from Beethoven to Picasso he is the most cultured and sophisticated man to grace this server, worry not, he also meddles in today's "memeage", and has a fantastic track record for making people laugh and smile and enjoy themselves all over! This man definitely, without a doubt gets my plus one, and with his plus one I hope he not only gets my +1, but my eternal respect and graces for his future endeavors!

• Like 2