Doma's TTT Appeal

Doma

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198073233931

Reason for ban: Teaming/Metagaming

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: 1 Week

Appeal:

The situation: pro caster shoots at me and I shoot back, we're both using bornbeasts but he knifes the ground after shooting at me. For those that don't know, I'm friends with pro caster from communities before flux and so I knew he wanted a mutual bornbeast knife fight.

Now keep in mind this little fight in total took around 15 seconds. Stuff like this is fun because it's something different from just mindlessly gunning down people. We both try and knife each other and he wins the round for the traitors. A couple rounds later I get banned.

Am I in the wrong for wanting to have fun with a friend or should I have strictly followed the rules Aeyon? 

If thats how it went down it neither classifies as teaming or metagaming in the slightest, if he's turning a blind eye to senseless killing, fully knowing you are a traitor then thats teaming, but if he indicated he wanted to kill you in a unique way and you two resolve to kill eachother using a certain means then that should be in all fairness fine. Aeyon does take things way way too far in terms of punishments, but I'm sure he has a recording that can back up his story if he's willing to share it (all staff log the evidence before banning)

+1

the reason for this ban just like the last time you were banned for this is the same, you are letting your friend live until its just you 2 left so you can then waste time, multiple people had made complaints during this time about you doing it. how am i meant to believe that you "didn't know he was a T" when i have personally seen you do this with another friend for multiple round in a row letting them kill people while you either watch them or turn a blind eye. 

TTT General Rules:

Rule 17:  Don't team up with players when you willingly know they're a traitor. (This includes turning a blind eye to traitor kills as an innocent)

Traitor Rules:
Rule 2: Traitors must actively attempt to complete the objective.

I expected you to wise up and cut this out after the first time you were banned for this, clearly that wasn't the case and you still have the same disregard for server rules as before.

I'll leave the decision to higher ups as i was the staff member made the ban.

On 1/24/2020 at 7:02 PM, Aeyon said:

the reason for this ban just like the last time you were banned for this is the same, you are letting your friend live until its just you 2 left so you can then waste time

I was honestly zoned out just bhopping around the map bored out of my mind waiting for the traitors to do something which is what I do majority of the time in every single map