Hakkem for Staff on TTT

Hakkem

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: 76561198016686295

Total Hours Played on Flux: 54

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Higashi
accel.

About Hakkem:

Hey, my name is Hakkem or you may also know me as In Flux.

I'm currently working my way through (Tasmanian) College to be a recording engineer/live sound engineer and am coping by playing TTT.

I started playing Gmod about 2013 and then played TTT religiously for over 3 years.

I took a break from Gmod after I found Dota 2 and sunk 3200 hours into that terrible decision.

Reason for Application:

I've been playing the server for about 54 hours now and over that time I've seen a lot of fantastic qualities of the communities that I used to play on back in the day, and would love to be a part of that again. I guess you could call it nostalgia.

I also seem to be up a bit later than a lot of the mods, though that could be due to my young age and people getting quite bored of TTT after playing for a couple of hours or so.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

Aus Boom TTT 

Moderator/Admin for about 1 1/2 years and then the server shutdown due to lack of funding.

AWOLGAMERS

This one is a bit odd since it was a sandbox/kill/pve server, but I was an admin for a year and then resigned as the community shut down their Gmod servers and focused on Battlefield.

Comments:

I have a pretty extensive knowledge of how to use ULX because all the servers back in the day ran it, and from what I can tell it's still the same thing it was 4 years ago.

+1 From what i've seen they're pretty chill and barely ever gets reported, so i'd say that he'd be good for trial mod. I still think that he should play for a while longer before applying though, considering 54 hours isnt much in terms of learning the rules and fully understanding them.

Edited by Storm
  • Like 1

Hi there,

After careful and thorough consideration by the Flux Servers Senior Staff team, we have found that you would not be suitable as a staff member on the Flux TTT servers. Thank-you for applying. We welcome any future applications if desired.

Thanks,

Flux Servers

• Dumb 1
  • accel. locked this topic