Friendly CaRL for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:757114584

Current Server Level: 33

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Friendly CaRL:

I am Carl (CARLJIMBO or CRL). I play games in my free time when I get home from the classic 9-5 job. There's nothing special about I just play a lot of FPS games and some. I've played a little bit of steak and beer ttt back in the day along with monumental gaming TTT (this was my main playtime). 

My life is boring and I am boring so there's nothing else to say.

Reason for Application:

I think my knowledge of the game would greatly benefit the community and improve the overall feedback of staff interactions between players.

Seeing the low amount of staff especially at the later hours is a bit worrying and having any sort of staff there would definitely improve the experiences of majority of players on at those hours.

I can thoroughly explain the process of punishments or situations that players find themselves in to better help them understand. I'm a player at heart and know what I would want from a staff member.

Previous Experience:

Unfortunately nothing but we all have to start somewhere.

Additional Comments:

• Like 2

Hey Doma, 

Ill be locking your application, as I dont personally believe the head admins will accept your app on the account of past:

• Racism
  • Homophobic slurs
  • General death threats
  • Toxicity
  • Yelling in cantonese over the mic
  • RDMing
  • Targeted abuse

The app will however be kept up in case they choose to put you in a staffing role.

All the best, 

Higashi.

• Winner 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Disagree 2