Racism? No. Help!

Steam Name: Predzee 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:455273540

Reason for Ban: Racism. Been warned multiple times.

Staff Member Who Banned You: Aeyon

Ban Length: 1 week. 6 days and 1 hour remaining. 

Your Appeal: Someone called me a gay cunt in voice chat. I responded, And you thought in 50000 years the aboriginals would have made some technological advancements. What i said was antagonizing, and may have stereotyped characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that culture. When I first joined the server, a staff member said to me, basically you've got a free range with anything that doesn't use slurs for people that pretty much only used as insults nowadays. There are conflicting views on humor and racism in the community, and it's not clear where they draw the line. What i said was offensive, but not derogatory or hate speech. I was not promoting prejudice of threatening a race, ethnicity, or culture. I did not use racial slurs. I am confused. A staff member told me Aeyon has his stick up my ass  months ago when I joined the community. The player that called me a gay cunt was not gagged. I was muted, and banned the following round. The ban length was enhanced by what is justified by facts and I question whether the ban was subject to prejudice against my character. Anyway, the extent of my ban has been fulfilled according to the forums staff guidelines: 1 day. 

Edit: I forgot to comment on the statement been warned multiple times. I have been ulx_warned once. 

Regards, Predzee.

http://prntscr.com/o4u1vl Those are your warns. You have TWO for racism, as Wolfe said above. 

Please note, as well no staff member would say "Basically you've got free range with anything that doesn't use slurshttp://prntscr.com/o4u1vl Those are your warns. You have TWO for racism, as Wolfe said above. 

Please note, as well NO staff member would say "Basically you've got free range with anything that doesn't use slurs for people that pretty much only used as insults nowadays" What you said, was also seen as Racist and culturally targeting, especially in todays society. 

Also your ban is only ONE WEEK. Nobody has touched it, and it hasn't been extended to two weeks at all. As for someone else calling you a "Gay cunt" I cannot prove this, it is possible that the staff member didn't hear it. From what I have heard though Aeyon joined and heard the tail end of it which was you making your comment that got you banned. From what I know as well, you didn't make an attempt to report it or contact a staff member which would have been a better course of action then making that comment.

I do agree that 1 week is a bit much it should either be 1 day or 2 days for your actions.

After reviewing this, the final conclusion is your ban time has been reduced to just a day (You are unbanned now.) You do have a small history of racism so I wouldn't keep going as it may result in you being permanently banned in the future.

And it is derogatory, really man? -still racist :)