TheDevastator05 for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66094849

Current Server Level: 44

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About TheDevastator05:

Hello all again, Its me Dev again here to honestly volunteer to become staff again

I know I haven't been all that active in game but due to the need for staff and my dedication to flux and everything I am here to reapply and honestly volunteer my assistance if genuinely needed

As ex moderator of flux I feel like my previous experience could be handy once again, despite my recentish reappearance, I have remained observant and reasonably active in the discord and am willing and able to interact with the community and assist where needed and to take some of the load off the current staff and to help train new staff where needed. I am always contactable and eager to do so.

Reason for Application:

As previously and openly mentioned on the discord, I have noticed the distinct lack of staff (let alone active members) and am happy to put the relatively small amount and to go above and beyond the time required to assist and do what I can to help out.

I believe with my previous skillsets and general ability to staff the server effectively and competently that I will provide a pair of hands to help fill the current need that flux has with the distinct small amount of staff members as I don't need training and am familiar with the current team and how it operates.

Previous Experience:

As I have made openly aware, I am an ex Flux mod on top of being ex Poseidon TTT mod/admin/manager so I can give my experience, knowledge and views to help assist and diversify the team where needed again and since I left on good terms, I honestly feel that I have a potential to be welcomed back and immediately get back into the swing of things with ease and to help assist where and when I am needed

Additional Comments:

If I am accepted, I will do the best I can and as diligently and respectfully as possible

Thanks for considering me and I hope to work with everyone again soon

• Kat locked this topic