Report On Strawberry

Your Steam Name: Flux, the Elemental Deity

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60317670

Server: Flux Servers TTT #1

Date and Time of Incident: (19/04/2019  10:40 AM)

Offending Player Name: Strawberry

Offending Player SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72400716

What They Did Wrong: Attempted RDM after I mentioned I'd heard a KOS on him (worth noting I would not, and did not, shoot him if he hadn't opened fire on me, as I wasn't completely certain), and RDM the following round, claiming he'd "heard" a KOS on me near the start of the round, when it was so blatantly untrue to everyone on the server. 

Logged Evidence on Reported Player: https://prnt.sc/ndy2r5 (The Attempted RDM), and https://prnt.sc/ndy2wf (The Successful RDM)

This does sound like something Strawberry would do, in my experience he does seem to goof around a lot and not take the game that seriously.

At most, all that's going to come out of this report is him getting a couple of slays for ARDM and RDM, in the future I'd recommend @ing the TTT Mods on the discord when something like this happens to see if any of them can get on to deal with the issue straight away.

Again, a trivial matter. rdm when no staff are on is unavoidable. You can contact staff on discord with @TTT Mod if you feel the server is being overwhelmed by rdm.

It's pointless reporting someone for 2 cases of rdm on the forums.

Again, a trivial matter. rdm when no staff are on is unavoidable. You can contact staff on discord with @TTT Mod if you feel the server is being overwhelmed by rdm.

It's pointless reporting someone for 2 cases of rdm on the forums.

I've been told again and again that I must put reports on the Forums, instead of the Discord, after doing exactly what you've suggested. While I do think that it'd be better to report to the mods on the LiveFeed that is Discord, I've decided it's just better not to argue that point and just do as I've been told by the people in charge.