corn's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198051812363

Reason for ban: Spray ban

Issuing staff member: lux

Ban length: spray ban

Appeal:

literally immediately changed my spray upon his request, but not before issuing a hurtful comment towards issuing staff member.

Its simple:

i did what was requested, and got warned for my homophobic slur, that's no reason to take away my spray privileges since i DID WHAT WAS ASKED.

Protocal is to spray ban without asking if a spray is not suitable for the server. I did you a courtesy by sending you a message first, to which and you responded "I understand that you are a faggot". That to me told me that you had no intention of complying, so you were spray banned. 

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, lux said:

Protocal is to spray ban without asking if a spray is not suitable for the server. I did you a courtesy by sending you a message first, to which and you responded "I understand that you are a faggot". That to me told me that you had no intention of complying, so you were spray banned. 

correct. i did this. however i did then do what you asked me to do.

I will unsprayban you, as you have actually made an appeal.

Be warned if I see another inappropriate spray you will be respray banned without appeal.

Also you being spraybanned does not give you any right to be toxic on discord and in game I will not tolerate this behavior.

• Kat locked this topic