FASTEST AND HEAVIEST HANDS's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198053780809

Reason for ban: Muted for cracking Jokes

Issuing staff member: Kat

Ban length: Permanently

Appeal:

I've been muted unfairly for making sexual jokes and basically anything I say that Kat doesn't like. Even though none of it involves her.

Most have been incest jokes.

I could understand a reason for a mute if i was chat spamming non stop but seeing as I only put a paragraph of the normal things I say no more than once a round that's definitely not spam.

i've been having  making these jokes and doing what I usually do while managers, mods and admins were playing at the same time and none of them cared about it, muted me or told me to stop. Which seems like this is completely biased to me.

I've even made an effort to be careful what I say when Kat is around because I know she hates it. At first I thought it's when i type a paragraph about incest jokes but Kat doesn't just mute me for incest jokes its practically any sexual joke. Which isn't even bad at all. I got muted by kat last time for making a joke about 'people's nans.' 

Today I got muted when I didn't even say a single word. Which means she's muting me for saying things she doesn't like to see in chat when she's not even on.

So it looks like no other staff, managers or admins care what I say, I don't chat spam. Only Kat mutes me for literally any sexual joke which isn't even that bad, and she mutes me when shes not even on TTT at the time. Like I said earlier  I already made an effort to go easy on what I say when Kat is around.

Best thing is if Im unmuted, I'll stop making any lude jokes while kat's on all together so she's got no reason to mute me for saying things she doesn't like to see, same if any other admins have a problem with what i'm saying,  and one of the other higher up staff has a word to kat to stop abusing her powers.

Cheers 

Edited by FASTEST AND HEAVIEST HANDS
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1

Ok lets get things straight I didn't mute you because "I find it offensive or don't like it" I have told the other staff that they should be muting you because you should not be saying that kind of stuff at all especially when children play the server.

You may not spam per say but you say this kind of stuff excessively and people have complained.

I've warned you and given you a formal warning through !w and you continue to do it, I did not mute you over a personal grudge or anything of the sort I was told to handle this as I have warned you before and was told by menace to mute you permanently.

There is a file I can send to you through discord if you wish to see it and it contains 60 screenshots of you saying this kind of stuff that just should never be said to anyone.

I do not see any reason why you should be unmuted at this stage because you show no remorse for what you have said and by your attitude you don't care at all.

• Like 1

But so far it's only been you throwing these warnings and freemutes at me and plenty of others simply for no other reason than you just muting people because you don't like what you hear or see.

If Menace or any other admin wants to tell me something I'm open to suggestions and i dont have a problem with listening to them. If they want me to chill or go easy on the stuff I say then no worries. But everytime I say the stuff I say in chat while they're in game with me they haven't said anything to me or muted me, And they've seen the worst of the stuff i say.

it's like they don't even care what I say, it's only you.

I'd like my mute removed and for you to stop abusing your powers, muting people for saying stuff you don't particularly like, i've already made enough effort to watch what I say when you're in game.

Menace and the other admins can tell me to stop with my antics themselves at anytime if they like and I don't have any arguments.

4 hours ago, FASTEST AND HEAVIEST HANDS said:

But so far it's only been you throwing these warnings and freemutes at me and plenty of others simply for no other reason than you just muting people because you don't like what you hear or see.

uhhh it isn't "only kat", if you joined the discord you can see that people've complained about it

If Menace or any other admin wants to tell me something I'm open to suggestions and i dont have a problem with listening to them. If they want me to chill or go easy on the stuff I say then no worries. But everytime I say the stuff I say in chat while they're in game with me they haven't said anything to me or muted me, And they've seen the worst of the stuff i say.

menace was the one to tell staff to look into this in the first place ? ?? ???  also, if you're open to suggestions, why haven't you listened to the warnings given by kat? are you saying you have a problem with kat alone? why do you have this bias? have you stopped to think that those who haven't said anything are probably monitoring your behaviour? dumbass argument.

it's like they don't even care what I say, it's only you.

I'd like my mute removed and for you to stop abusing your powers, muting people for saying stuff you don't particularly like, i've already made enough effort to watch what I say when you're in game.

Menace and the other admins can tell me to stop with my antics themselves at anytime if they like and I don't have any arguments.

stop targetting kat because kat was the one to follow through the duty of being staff.

abusing powers? you mean to tell me that handing out justified punishment for something is abusing powers? and if you have no arguments, why are you arguing with kat despite being an admin?? make sure you answer my questions.

sucks to suck. perhaps you should have used chat like any other normal person. what's the reason for even binding those shitty jokes anyway? it's just so unnecessary in a game that's communication-based. 

Edited by Suicide Christ
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Suicide Christ said:

stop targetting kat because kat was the one to follow through the duty of being staff.

Not only that, any type of permanent punishment (gag, mute or ban) must be discussed by multiple staff prior to the punishment being made(excluding things like cheating, doxxing, ddos threats ect.) this is how its been for a while. 

12 hours ago, milk said:

Get funnier jokes fuckhead then you wont get perma muted, smh.

Pretty much yeah, if your humour relies on sexual jokes around minors then you simply have shit humour and a desperate need for attention. 

I don't see anything intelligent in the last 2 replies you both need to grow up. 

Here's why I haven't stopped what I've been doing. 

Kat has been muting and gagging people when she hears or sees something she doesn't like , This isn't just me, it's others too. But none of the staff are that way.

Since Kat's been a moderator she's been freemuting me and giving ridiculous and unfair warnings when None of the other staff have. 

As I said 2 times earlier, Menace and plenty of other admins have been on ttt, same time as me and seen absolutely all the cooked shit I say in chat and I've never been muted or told off by any of them. And i've already made the effort of being careful of what I say when Kat is playing. 

I've even asked more than once if these staff have a problem with what I say in chat while in game and ive had no replies.

If These Managers and admins other than Kat had said anything to me and told me to stop then i'd know the problem is me and not kat being biased. I actually would have stopped a long time ago. 

Why hasn't any of these admins and managers said anything to me? whys it just kat?

I'd like to hear what these other staff have to say. I'm all ears, If i gotta compromise and chill with my attitude and gross stuff in game im open to suggestions. 

29 minutes ago, FASTEST AND HEAVIEST HANDS said:

I don't see anything intelligent in the last 2 replies you both need to grow up. 

Kat has been muting and gagging people when she hears or sees something she doesn't like , This isn't just me, it's others too. But none of the staff are that way.

Since Kat's been a moderator she's been freemuting me and giving ridiculous and unfair warnings when None of the other staff have. 

As I said 2 times earlier, Menace and plenty of other admins have been on ttt, same time as me and seen absolutely all the cooked shit I say in chat and I've never been muted or told off by any of them. And i've already made the effort of being careful of what I say when Kat is playing. 

I've even asked more than once if these staff have a problem with what I say in chat while in game and ive had no replies.

If These Managers and admins other than Kat had said anything to me and told me to stop then i'd know the problem is me and not kat being biased. I actually would have stopped a long time ago. 

Why hasn't any of these admins and managers said anything to me? whys it just kat?

I'd like to hear what these other staff have to say. I'm all ears, If i gotta compromise and chill with my attitude and gross stuff in game im open to suggestions. 

flabba im all for you to be unmuted but i feel as if you need to apologise for your behaviour and not adding reason to be muted because currently from a unbiased pov you are in the wrong so i feel you have to take a different approach and realise your wrongs.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, FASTEST AND HEAVIEST HANDS said:

I admit, with the other staff, we should have been stepping in more often about the inappropriate jokes and things you have said. I don't know about any warnings or mutes you have received previously, but the nature of your jokes (despite being mostly harmless, but extremely vulgar) has been consistently very inappropriate, but I don't know what sort of warnings you have received before. Receiving a permanent mute would mean that you have been warned previously for the same thing and continued to do what you were about, but if this isn't the case, there could be other factors which resulted in this outcome. 

I will admit I can be a pest.

It's just in my eyes when one particular staff who's known to have a bias towards muting people for things they don't like, decides to send me warnings and constantly mutes me

While I get into full on fights with someone who talks smack to me or target rdms me and i say the most retarded shit for laughs in chat for a long time and these staff that are higher ranked than kat completely ignore what's happening even when the entire chatbox is just me and some other person both saying we're going to fuck the other persons family members and punch on with eachother  etc as a joke, and these staff including menace and the other admins who are higher up than kat don't even mute either of us while they're playing ttt with us and can see absolutely everything,  

It puts a picture in my mind that This is tolerated by the server managers and top ranked staff and that when im muted by kat it's just her making her own rules. Nothing more. 

So when there's a lack of punishment and absolutely no warnings or words said to me from The highest Ranked staff but constant mutes by Kat alone, it just encourages me to keep going believing the higher ranked admins dont have a problem with me, that what Im doing isn't against the server rules and it's just kat abusing her powers.

All it would've taken is a staff member that's the same rank as kat or higher to give me the same warning that kat has, or had a word to me and my antics would have stopped a long time ago. 

Edited by FASTEST AND HEAVIEST HANDS
  • Dumb 1
  • Menace locked this topic