light for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190393890

Current Server Level: 18

Recommendation(s) from Staff: onlyinred Mr. pickles

About light:

i am i guess a bit of a overbearing person i like to get up and attem some times i try to keep this down on a little but it doesn't really work sometimes im enthusiastic about the server and decided why not lets give this a shot

Reason for Application:

lately I've been playing a lot and im on on times when other staff usually aren't I've been enjoying the sever and thought i would try this since i think i might do ok you never know 

Previous Experience:

Colossal Gaming Ex - Moderator 

Additional Comments:

well not much to say here but if ya took ya time to look at this thanks i suppose see you on the flipside - light out

Edited by light

I think this application may be a little premature, not many people in the community know you yet, and despite you being an alright person the couple of times we've played, I'm yet to cast a judgement.

Good luck with your application man 😆

19 hours ago, Jaska V said:

I think this application may be a little premature, not many people in the community know you yet, and despite you being an alright person the couple of times we've played, I'm yet to cast a judgement.

Good luck with your application man 😆

only went for this because i asked red about it and he pushed me forward on making one i wasn't gonna do it just yet

Edited by light
4 hours ago, Stealth said:

-1 lvl 18 and when I got on the servers yesterday you where prop Killing the mod that was online

22 now and it was for the funny don't normally do it

Edited by light
  • Kat locked this topic